Winter 2016 Anime Thread

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
They are going to have to rush or cut some material to get to the manga ending with just 2 episodes left.
The manga doesn't end with the revelation of the killer, it's actually the mid point of the manga. Sounds like the series is going to get another season to finish up or at least it should. They would have to mangle the story to end it like the manga.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The manga doesn't end with the revelation of the killer, it's actually the mid point of the manga. Sounds like the series is going to get another season to finish up or at least it should. They would have to mangle the story to end it like the manga.
I know, but it's really only got one more arc left. They'll probably cut the killer's motivation flashbacks.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still hoping for an extended episode 12, they could always push that to the end part of the resolution.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It wasn't a very suspenseful episode for me, just because of my earlier guess of him being the culprit. Once they were alone in the car, I was like "ok, here's where it happens."

Aside from that, if I didn't post my entire thought process behind my earlier guess of it being him, I probably would have enjoyed that episode a lot more. I'm really glad it wasn't that shitty version of a second guess, but I only did that because some of you said it couldn't possibly be as easy as who it actually was. Anyway, I don't think our main character dies. Plot armor and all.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Erased was... formulaic. I expected/anticipated something else. I have a bad feeling about the "present day" stuff.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Course it had to be him. It was someone that his mom knew back then, and of all the character we got introduced he was the only one in the age range to make any sense.

The surprise wasn't that it was him, it was that you think the entire time this mother fucker was one step behind from the kids, while in fact he figured that shit out and laid his own trap, and unlike our hero, he has no future knowledge.

I hope to god they don't cut the backstory, or don't cut too much of the feels stuff in the next few episodes, but if the show ends at ep 12, this is going to be one rushed ending.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nah, the stuff from 36-44 is really stretched out. Fitting it into 2 episodes won't be rushed. Most will be next week, with the resolution in the last episode. Easy peasy. Satoru's loli harem powers are strong.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the anime made it more obvious than the manga, but that might simply be the difference in medium. There's actually some easter eggs that people have noticed going back to episode 1 that the animators put in and some very perceptive watchers somehow noticed. Chapter 43 of the manga is out so the whole series is scanlated in english.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I think the anime made it more obvious than the manga, but that might simply be the difference in medium. There's actually some easter eggs that people have noticed going back to episode 1 that the animators put in and some very perceptive watchers somehow noticed. Chapter 43 of the manga is out so the whole series is scanlated in english.
Got any links? My usual sites don't have 43 up, and not seeing it in google either.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I too was disappointed with erased just like I was after reading most of ajin. These mangas all start off with these great supernatural premises and then just kinda flake out on the execution.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think Erased is great. Not let down at all by the reveal or the way the story is progressing.