Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Here's my next murderer guess for Erased.

Ok, just a heads up, but I've been drinking tonight. It was a friend's bachelor's party, and I definitely joined in on some fun. Anyway, here is my "next" guess, although it's more of an I hope this isn't the answer than an actual guess.

Ok, my guess is it's the time-travel kid. I'm trying to think of male main characters, and there's the blonde kid friend and the teacher. Those are the only two that spring to mind. The next "huge" what the fuck type of moment would be if the murderer were actually the kid that's trying to save everyone in the first place. Maybe as his time travel powers become more advanced, he can actually transfer his own body, instead of just taking over the brain of his younger self.

My guess on it being him doesn't really make any sense, which is why I hope this isn't the real answer. But in a drunken haze, it at least sounds plausible. I really hope this isn't the case. Because if it were, is he intationally trying to get caught, which is why he's keeping himself in reach of his "past self"? Fuck, I really hope this isn't what they decide to make the end.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm glad the Rank Wars started up again for World Trigger, latest episode was great.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just wanted to revisit this. Because... it's majestic.

Considering the guy literally came home to his murdered mom, passing the murderer on his way in, it's -very- unlikely that he's the killer. There's no reason to even spoiler this.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't think it's the answer either, but I was just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. That and drunk. Anyway, to give a better explanation to my own hypothesis, here's a little more.

As far as we're aware, the real time line for this show begins the day that this guy is riding around on the pizza delivery scooter when he saves the boy from getting killed by the heart attack truck driver. However, what if there is another time line that's even in the future of that one and the main character pizza delivery guy has "mastered" his time travel power and can bring his real body back with him and not just take over the mind of a previous version of himself.

So he could have seen the "future him" kill his mother, and he's the same "future him" that is children killer as well. Again, I don't think this is the case at all, but I was drunk when I dreamed up this theory.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think it's the answer either, but I was just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. That and drunk. Anyway, to give a better explanation to my own hypothesis, here's a little more.

As far as we're aware, the real time line for this show begins the day that this guy is riding around on the pizza delivery scooter when he saves the boy from getting killed by the heart attack truck driver. However, what if there is another time line that's even in the future of that one and the main character pizza delivery guy has "mastered" his time travel power and can bring his real body back with him and not just take over the mind of a previous version of himself.

So he could have seen the "future him" kill his mother, and he's the same "future him" that is children killer as well. Again, I don't think this is the case at all, but I was drunk when I dreamed up this theory.
fe29ba90-41cd-0132-4123-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hickam's Dictum up in this 'ma.

My personal theory is that he's actually stuck in a time loop, and that the only way to get out of it is to fix whatever is wrong. He'll keep leaping back and forth in time, until he fixes it. Hopefully his next leap will be the one home.

rrr_img_128143.jpg

of logic.

Fadaar

That guy
Wow watched the latest episode of God Eater. Either my memories of the first 9 episodes are heavily jaded or that was by far the best episode so far.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
God dammit I was gonna drop it out of disappointment but now I feel obligated to watch.

edit - ... wow

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Congrats to those who guessed the murderer. The anime is almost done. I think it's only one more episode?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Earlier in the thread someone said it's 12 eps. I think this week was 10, so 2 left sounds right.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They are going to have to rush or cut some material to get to the manga ending with just 2 episodes left.