Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Glad Gundam is continuing, its by far my favorite since 00. Is World Trigger still doing that crappy filler arc?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It caught up with the manga, so you're going to have to wait a while.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ajin manga is pretty good, a lot of NON character norms, which is cool, i think this will be the sleeper hit for Winter.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope we get another season of Noragami. It was my favorite show of the season and my favorite in a while. It is A++.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope we get another season of Noragami. It was my favorite show of the season and my favorite in a while. It is A++.
Yea, the ending is perfect for setting up the next season, the story just gets better imo, based on reading the manga up to current.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So, what were the watchable shows of this current season? I'm on Haikyuu, One-Punch Man, Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans & Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru.

That's it for this season. Am I missing anything great?
Fafner Exodus just finished and was quite good, though depressing. I liked it more that Iron Blooded Orphans, though that may change as continues. It's the first Gundam show that I've watched, so I don't know the history and am probably missing stuff built up in previous shows.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Solid Gundam: IBO this week. Mikazuki makes the first move on Kudelia. He'll be balls deep in a princess sooner than later.

But seriously, I like how they handled the death of the dude's brother. And integrating the other fighters.
Haikyuu was awesome too. They kicked the shit out of the tall guy.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, they're finally doing the post-convergence stuff. Absolutely stoked.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh no, definitely. It's been kind of sad to see the Berserk animations kind of just hang out in pre-eclipse era, especially since that is like the first 5% of the actual series. The rest is so much more interesting.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Considering how much source material the series has, it makes me wonder how its not been put into a full blown anime series project and not just movies.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Can anyone recommend a streaming site or two? The one I've been using for years has gotten infected by some shit and just redirects and the admins haven't fix it (been about 3-4 weeks now)