Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah outside of the legal sites (Funimation, Crunchyroll, etc.) Kissanime seems to be the best. I usually torrent everything that isn't on CR but when I travel I'll use Kissanime.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you're into mystery/suspense/time travel Boku dake ga Inai Machi had a very strong first episode. A lot of potential there.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
One Punch Man is the best anime I've seen in a while. The first season is short, 12 episodes, and satirizes the super hero genre.

If you haven't seen it, give it a shot.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
so far i had time to check active raid, norn and phantom world. I was curious about active raid, as i heard the ones making it were related to code geass. It was ok even tho bit too on the light comedy side imho, not sure ill follow.

Norn was interesting. The animation, art and effects are quite high quality imho, shall see how the story develop.

Phantom world is not my cup of tea, highschool harem w/e type of show.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ERASED/Boku dake ga Inai Machi Anime to Portray Ending of Original Manga - News - Anime News Network
Director Tomohiko Ito posted on the official Twitter account of the ERASED (Boku dake ga Inai Machi) anime on Thursday that the show will portray the original manga's ending, although the manga has not yet ended. The anime is listed with 12 episodes, and is slated to end on March 24. The May issue of Kadokawa's Young Ace magazine (where the manga is serialized) is slated for March 4.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So far im enjoying a few shows

Divine Gate
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Prince of Stride

Decent throw away shows are

Phantom World
Active Raid

Ive seen some others but nothing im positive i will watch weekly.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
watched some more, prince of stride i like it, give me some haikyu(sp?)/kuroko vibe (maybe cause sport is the theme, but a parkour sort of anime aint too bad). Divine gate too seem interesting. I didnt like the start cause i thought it was going on the usual classroom story, but changed my mind by the end of the episode.

Erased (japanese title too long to type!) was solid, and liked it. Pity Aijin is next week grrr... have pretty big expectation out of it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Erased and Gate the only solid ones I've watched, Active Raid is a watch for reviews and see. I expect most of these to fizzle out within 3 episodes so I'm actually holding off this season. Spoil me internet and reveal which are the gems!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even though its really too early to tell, out of the new anime aired yesterday/today, only Erased / Stride were really good (and Gate of course). I'll need to see more of the rest.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
well i gave a try to phantasy star online 2 and i was nicely surprised at the quality of the graphic and animation. I kinda like (personal taste ofc, nothing amazing really) mmo shows heh.