Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Erased is easily the best show this season and it's only been two weeks. Will probably finish above a 9.0 on MAL.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not the appropriate thread but figured this is the best place to ask. I never watched Fairy Tail and am kind of bored at the moment. Saw it was on Crunchyroll so I started watching only to find out episodes 13-48 are not there. Looked in the usual places for torrents and nothing doing there either. Where can I find episodes 13-48 (of the first season)?

Fadaar

That guy
So watching this episode of Gate, I can only imagine what would have happened if they had pissed off the Russians instead of the Japanese.

Malkav

French Madman
Didn't expect to see trhis as soon as the second episode hehe.

Still, I think they shouldn't let the Emperor resign and have his son take his place. It's gonna be a mess and create more problems.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
wow at ajin.

It did not disappoint, visual and production quality its amazing imho, if it keep like that will be my first choice of this season, really really welll done.

edit: only prob it seem the subs are quite bad, pity really hope some more version come out, cause its really worth it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Gate got a bit serious, lol, was great though. Am I too easily impressed or was ep2 of Bubuki Buranki pretty awesome?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Am I too easily impressed or was ep2 of Bubuki Buranki pretty awesome?
I thought it was good, if not as good as the first, but I find the riding around on the outside of the giant robots to be kind of ridiculous. Sure they apparently have forcefield bubbles or something, but it looks absurd.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The kids were more annoying in episode 2 of bbk which is a problem. Still solid.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bubuki kind of lost me, i am starting to find it subpar personally. Grimgar manages to take a popular genre of anime and just shit the bed with it thus far. Week 2 is showing me that alot of the seemingly interesting new shows are going to have a sharp decline in interest.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dimension W was really good. Yea, I was impressed with BB due the animation, but the whole "with our powers united we will win" type theme right now seems bad, we'll see. Not sure what to make of Grimgar, lol...an mmo anime with a conscience?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dimension W was really good. Yea, I was impressed with BB due the animation, but the whole "with our powers united we will win" type theme right now seems bad, we'll see. Not sure what to make of Grimgar, lol...an mmo anime with a conscience?
I had a whole voltron w/ power of friendship vibe in Bubuki, i was instantly turned off - Grimgar just needs to stop - stop whatever the fuck is going on and do something else.

Dimension W is still pretty good, luck and logic is a throw away show and all the shit from last season i still good aside from Garo which is meh at best.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
check out ajin imho, going to end the best show of the bunch. Havent watched new bubuki, but if its like you say, then it will put me off as well (hate shows with kids, pity tho cause the animation and visual were fantastic).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ajin seemed ok, just need to see where it goes from there - a decent sub version went up today i think.