Winter 2016 Anime Thread

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider

Tonic_sl

shitlord
What kinda sucks is nyaa's tracker is down too, so even though you can get the links from HS, I haven't been getting great d/l speeds.

Still gets the job done though.

Does that not count shows continuing from the Fall season? Because I'm kinda surprised not to see Gundam IBO on there.
Or Haikyuu!!..but that's probably just me and a few other randoms that enjoy that show.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Haikyu is pretty well liked here. Seriously, once you watch one Production IG sports anime you may as well start doing heroin too.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I need my fix.

Baby Steps, check.
Kuroko's Basketball, check
Ace of Diamond, check
Prince of Stride, check
Haikyuu, check

I'm almost all in on Sports animes. And I fucking hate sports IRL.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yep im over Bubuki, i dont see it improving beyond just a child power of friendship show with some adult suggestive themes.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gate and erased for the win. Bit heavy handed with the reveal in Erased's past setting, but clearly foreshadowed.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I liked the acknowledgement that Itami is being protected by a literal demi-goddess, so his antics can be extreme and his survival not all that surprising.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I need some Ippo - have they announced anymore Ippo? Wonder why so lax on it, same with Kenichi, they have alot of material for that also.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, Shouwa Rakugo continues to be one of my most anticipated shows each week. Still not entirely sure why, as it is a fairly slow paced procedural drama set in early post WW2 Japan. Such a great story.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Man, Shouwa Rakugo continues to be one of my most anticipated shows each week. Still not entirely sure why, as it is a fairly slow paced procedural drama set in early post WW2 Japan. Such a great story.
Loving it too. Pretty boy is Sasuke. Scruffy guy is Naruto.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cross-dressing has occurred. ReRolled, you need to check this out. Because trannies.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This week's Dimension W was weird on the explanations. Like... I guess it seemed Stargate-ish? But then took a sharp right and went down some vague Sci-fi path to something else?

My impression was the series author felt there needed to be an explanation but really didn't do a good job working the mechanics out. Or if he did, the anime did a poor job of telling it.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
This week's Dimension W was weird on the explanations. Like... I guess it seemed Stargate-ish? But then took a sharp right and went down some vague Sci-fi path to something else?

My impression was the series author felt there needed to be an explanation but really didn't do a good job working the mechanics out. Or if he did, the anime did a poor job of telling it.
saved me 25 minutes of my life.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The DW anime passed the scanlated chapters of the manga this week, they've done 4/9 volumes in 5/12 episodes. Sounds like they should have adapted this in 20 episodes or so but are trying to cram them all into one cour while leaving details and character development out.