Winter 2020 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ok MHA i see you. I forgive you for the shitty animations of the last few episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And as amazing as that was, it's still nowhere close to the full power of One For All.

I think this episode cements that Mirio isn't getting his quirk back for quite a while, if he ever does. Eri would have killed Izuku if One For All didn't allow him to constantly destroy his body to counter her quirk. It could be years before Eri has the fine control necessary to give Mirio his quirk back. The look on Nighteye's face when Izuku told the future to go pound sand was great.

• 1Like

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
And as amazing as that was, it's still nowhere close to the full power of One For All.

I think this episode cements that Mirio isn't getting his quirk back for quite a while, if he ever does. Eri would have killed Izuku if One For All didn't allow him to constantly destroy his body to counter her quirk. It could be years before Eri has the fine control necessary to give Mirio his quirk back. The look on Nighteye's face when Izuku told the future to go pound sand was great.

they did state they had the antidote to sell to heroes to make money on both sides. It’s possible they give him his quirk back, I hope they don’t right away so it doesn’t cheapen his sacrifices, but I went from disliking him to really being a fan.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think their plans were interrupted before they got as far as developing the cure.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't read reddit EVER, but for some reason this just popped up on my screen. "Trending on Reddit right now!"

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
crunchyroll's lineup this season is fucking GARBAGE

not counting the leftovers from fall*

only a very small number I plan on watching/continuing

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
CR is a week behind on a lot of the decent stuff this season for whatever reason. Just means I watch more from horriblesubs.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
CR always sucks at the beginning of a new season for whatever reason. Shows will all of a sudden pop up in week 3-4, often with a simuldub as well. I'm sure they just live in perpetual licensing hell, but I don't care enough to not torrent it things...

Its all moot anyway, the season was pre-ruined by Heya Camp only being 3min long. What's even the point of living?

• 1Like