Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
People are soft heads this thread is a great example
I'm just trying to figure out why you keep wasting time shitting up this thread instead of playing Last Epoch. I've been told that it "blows Wolcen out of the water."

Spark

This thread is confusing, how can a game be so fun when it appears this buggy, esp when it’s an arpg. Even f76 didn’t have giant unrendered zones on release
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm having a blast with the endgame content and I'm not encountering any meaningful bugs.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm having a blast with the endgame content and I'm not encountering any meaningful bugs.

1582047693173.png

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Now you just sound like a shill, the end game is just maps.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I feel like it's been a while since we had a blatant shill in one of our threads here.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ooop, here comes UT, the resident board gaming white knight warning all of us plebs about these evil gaming companies out for our two Jackson's.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
While this is a sentiment I somewhat understood circa year 2000, with the limited number of options available, in 2020 this is the worst fucking excuse imaginable. The amount of options there are nowadays for pretty much every single genre is mind bottling. I have a backlog about 4 years long and it grows monthly thanks to isthereanydeal.com. And now with shit like Gamepass? Forget it. Fuck, I recently took a month off of work and got through about 5% of it.

Meh, name some good ARPG that I havent played.

Caliane

They could have done the exact same thing as they did. release the game as a 1.0 Early Access beta "soft launch", at the upgraded price, and it would have been better. At least then they would have been warning buyers of it being unfinished. They didn't do that. This really is unacceptable. This isn't even No man's sky, with oops we have Sony looking over us.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The point is there is not that many. And the ones that exist weve played to death. Yes there is a lot of gaming options out there, but genre wise, in ARPG? Not that many that scratch that itch like this one.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They could have done the exact same thing as they did. release the game as a 1.0 Early Access beta "soft launch", at the upgraded price, and it would have been better. At least then they would have been warning buyers of it being unfinished. They didn't do that. This really is unacceptable. This isn't even No man's sky, with oops we have Sony looking over us.

Now this statement I can get behind.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The point is there is not that many. And the ones that exist weve played to death. Yes there is a lot of gaming options out there, but genre wise, in ARPG? Not that many that scratch that itch like this one.

So let's all get behind a broken pike of shit. Gotchya.

• 1Picard

Terial

Trakanon Raider
what i'm getting from this thread is ... go play Grim Dawn :)
for 6 bucks on steam right now, that seems like a no brainer. Purchased.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
what i'm getting from this thread is ... go play Grim Dawn :)
for 6 bucks on steam right now, that seems like a no brainer. Purchased.

I have 600 hrs in grim dawn. But yes, if you dont own it, go right now to steam and purchase all their shit. I guarantee you will have a blast if you like ARPG.

• 1Like

Spark

lol you guys can call it what you want. A new ARPG has been released and people are coming to this thread to try and figure out if it's worth buying.

I'm simply sharing my positive experiences with the game, nothing more. The problem I have is all the people coming into the thread who haven't even tried the game doing nothing but complaining.

That's not helpful to someone considering whether or not to buy the game.

Caliane

Meh, name some good ARPG that I havent played.
my eye is on Darksburg atm. arpg+vermintide/l4d.

sadly the steam reviews since it just came out as Early access have not been kind. Although it does seem most of the negative reviews are "its just not ready".

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
lol you guys can call it what you want. A new ARPG has been released and people are coming to this thread to try and figure out if it's worth buying.

I'm simply sharing my positive experiences with the game, nothing more. The problem I have is all the people coming into the thread who haven't even tried the game doing nothing but complaining.

That's not helpful to someone considering whether or not to buy the game.

People who have not bought the game do not need to spend money to verify the thousands of proven exmaples and press stating what they and everyone else already knows about a bug ridden broken shit heap. We can hop in twitch, read articles, have friends that play, and then make sure some of that gets stated here because it's obvious people are looking for that information. But hey, I know not to eat a raw fucking chicken because it's bad and I'll get sick/die, but since I never paid for it and did it myself according to you that's not a valid opinion.