Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
While i hate single player games, i really enjoyed this one. The guns felt so good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Speaking of depressing, I am kind of concerned about Ana. Given how pregnant she is, she is probably close to term and Nazis did have a thing for experimentation of pregnant women and I could easily see her get captured (it has happened before after all). Not sure if the game will go there, but they haven't been shy about some of the extreme aspects of the Nazis in the past.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speaking of depressing, I am kind of concerned about Ana. Given how pregnant she is, she is probably close to term and Nazis did have a thing for experimentation of pregnant women and I could easily see her get captured (it has happened before after all). Not sure if the game will go there, but they haven't been shy about some of the extreme aspects of the Nazis in the past.

She will probably die.

Also go play FO NV wtf.

Cybsled

That ship has sailed, I have a hard time going back to old games ;p

Too bad that Bethesda creation kit is wtf complicated and there are no good tutorials out there. I wanted to make a quest in FO4 that was sort of a epilogue to The Institute ending that involved Western Mass ;/

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Too bad that Bethesda creation kit is wtf complicated and there are no good tutorials out there. I wanted to make a quest in FO4 that was sort of a epilogue to The Institute ending that involved Western Mass ;/

That sucks you and I had great discussions on lore. If you play Horizon zero Dawn and enjoy it just know that the lead writer wrote 40% of Fallout NV.

Poin Dexter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TNO was the first FPS I have enjoyed in a decade. Great world, over the top story, just enough humor to cut the grimness. Multiple ways to play (I went assassin/sniper most of the game with the occasional heavy weapon kill fest).

It made me look forward to the sequel.

rad

Lord of Guk
Should use this frame work and release another team multiplayer a la return to castle wolfenstein ET

• 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
Nazis+Aliens+Getting to kill them all in some messed up USA Alternate History? I cannot wait for this game.

• 1Solidarity

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why is that such a long word in German?

Those promo videos are so good. The villains in the Blitzmensch one are brilliant and spot on. Not many games I've looked forward to this much in a long while.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's getting closer and I am getting more erect as every day passes.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sulrn

Deuces

Supposedly NV is coming to FO4 either in mod form or potentially an expansion/sequel.

• 1SJW

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Can't wait to play this game and just wander around in the beautiful world, maybe go to the diner and get a cup of joe and a slice of pie. Just hang out and enjoy what could have been.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Read an Interview with one of the head honchos there claiming they don't want this to be seen as a "controversial" title in light of the recent election results in the US.

This fucking guy....

• 1Picard