Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
statutory. Not sure if having sex with a retarded/disabled person is legally called rape.
So I read a case in law school on statutory rape, this will blow your mind.

Two normal-IQ girls lure a downy into their room and convince him to have sex with them. He's like a 20-IQ hooning low-forehand type, severely impaired. The girls were 15 the guy was like 25. One of the girls was impregnated and the parents wanted statutory rape charges brought. There was no dispute in the testimony that the girls lured him there and tricked him into having sex with them. Not only was he charged, he was convicted, and that conviction was upheld on appeal.

Statutory rape is some fucked up shit at times.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
wait is it still rape if a male tard has sex with a female tard?
Before Quaid instantly kowtowed to Tuco, I'm sure he would ask if they both blew triple ought on a breathalyzer or how she "felt" before/during/afterwards.

Edit: Goddamn Cad, that is some fucked up shit.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So I read a case in law school on statutory rape, this will blow your mind.

Two normal-IQ girls lure a downy into their room and convince him to have sex with them. He's like a 20-IQ hooning low-forehand type, severely impaired. The girls were 15 the guy was like 25. One of the girls was impregnated and the parents wanted statutory rape charges brought. There was no dispute in the testimony that the girls lured him there and tricked him into having sex with them. Not only was he charged, he was convicted, and that conviction was upheld on appeal.

Statutory rape is some fucked up shit at times.
jesus fucking christ.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba must be totally humiliated that Quaid showed up in this thread and out-Tanoomba'd him.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Just getting updated on this thread, Quaid are you or anyone else here arguing that the woman this thread is about was raped?
Actually Quaid did make the argument that we couldn't know her mental state and her feelings and that it was possible that was indeed a rape, but he couldn't be certain. Oh and if she had been drinking then she couldn't possibly give consent.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Actually Quaid did make the argument that we couldn't know her mental state and her feelings and that it was possible that was indeed a rape, but he couldn't be certain. Oh and if she had been drinking then she couldn't possibly give consent.
it must feel good to say so much, yet mean so little.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And for almost all of them it's not "real" rape and it still matters, of course, that it's a fantasy. It speaks more to the fact a lot of women like being dominated.
It may not be 'legitimate' rape, but it's real rape by the standards of this thread. In those fantasies, they never give consent. Supposedly, the lack of accountability is part of the turn on.

A passed out drunk woman is incapable of saying 'no'. A woman who fears for her future social/economic/whatever safety may be incapable of saying 'no'... That does NOT mean she is giving consent.
Yeah, go go modern day feminism, where you claim female rights, equality, and empowerment by playing victim incapable of standing up for themselves

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who cares? Just treat feminism the same way a normal white male treats any minor annoyance. Ignore them. Worked great for me so far.