Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't mind me just dumping lots of relevantish funny videos.

Damn can only put 6 videos in one post okay have to make a second post for the funniest video (imo)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I love his "I haven't changed my opinion" deadpan. Makes me fall out of the chair every fucking time. Every. Fucking. Time.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the other hand I think I saw a video of Chomsky defending ultra PC language policing on college campuses because a campus is the students' "home" and no one should ever have to feel offended (or I guess more fairly to his point, discriminated against) in their home.

Not sure what anti feminist point that fifth video is supposed to make but all I took from it is that the guy was an absolute total dickhead, and not in the good, thoughtful, entertaining way like Hitchens or Maher.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
On the other hand I think I saw a video of Chomsky defending ultra PC language policing on college campuses because a campus is the students' "home" and no one should ever have to feel offended (or I guess more fairly to his point, discriminated against) in their home.

Not sure what anti feminist point that fifth video is supposed to make but all I took from it is that the guy was an absolute total dickhead, and not in the good, thoughtful, entertaining way like Hitchens or Maher.
The persons own dorm room might fairly be considered their home, although if they share it with a roommate then they have even less of an expectation of privacy... but the whole campus? Thats pretty ridiculous...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So what's the scoop with this? Charges get dismissed yet or what? Were charges ever even filed?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So what's the scoop with this? Charges get dismissed yet or what? Were charges ever even filed?
no, just "complaint." police got involved later on. will probably charge if she has sufficient evidence to press for one, but probably won't. College, on the other hand, can expel him.

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
She acts like she got him so good too. REMEMBER THAT?????

And that Christopher Hitchens video is pretty frustrating. All he said was they don't HAVE to work. Nobody has to do anything they don't want, how the fuck is that sexist.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>

And that Christopher Hitchens video is pretty frustrating. All he said was they don't HAVE to work. Nobody has to do anything they don't want, how the fuck is that sexist.
I think it may be interpreted as sexist since Hitchens believes that female sex is the gentle sex (not true. females are equally, if not more, violent domestically and their method of violence is different from men).

But that is not what is funny about this video. What is funny is that if sexism is interpreted as working against women, it is "sexism" and you are bad (i.e. female sex is gentle sex. they are good at being housewives). But if it is to benefit women (i.e. women are better negotiator and more female politicians and CEO would make for a better world, they are "gentler" so they would make great addition to police force, and other shit) they are all over it.

Hypocrisy aside, Hitchens is a Wakandan.

Caliane

Are there any attractive Feminists?
yes definitely.
that is the caveat of the Tumblr feminist. Like any hipster that just parrots dumb shit they read on someones blog without actually having any knowledge the basis for the statements right or wrong, a good deal are in fact attractive 20 somethings.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
Oh he went to jail alright - Federal assrape jail too. Dude was a goaltender and tiny. Like 5'8. I bet he's having fun getting his shit pushed in forcefully. Fitting.

I totally disagree that Social/emotional coercion (especially while under the influences of drugs/alcohol) for the purposes of sexual intercourse is not rape, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not interested in convincing you otherwise. To me, that would be like taking time out of my day to convince someone that the sky is blue.

The existence of this video where she is enjoying herself is totally irrelevant. What if there was a similar video of my friend? She was DTF at an earlier point in the evening, but subsequent events changed that.

As soon as willingness is out of the picture, it's rape. Really not much argument about it.
Are you talking about retroactive rape? So this chick obviously is willing and enjoying the public munching, but if she decides in the last 5 seconds that it is a huge mistake and unwanted, the whole thing was "rape"?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The worst part of all this isn't even that she is now claiming rape after all this unfolded and went public but rather that she had no remorse or compassion for this poor guy when he finally stood up and realized he had a boner in public.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hypothetically, if the DA refuses the rape case, what are the odds both of them get charged with public lewdness or something similar?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
It would be public indecency in OH. I'm not sure if this is one of those where an officer has to witness the crime in person or not though. Similar to other cases where they couldn't actually charge anyone just based on a video.

Edit: It's also only a 3rd degree misdemeanor so no idea if they'd even bother.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

The girl Laurie Penny, attacked Starkey first if you pay attention to the video. She's a super radical feminist in Europe, he's a homosexual Monarchist with a heavy drinking problem. She tried to call him a racist and some other things, he fucking demolished her shit by exposing her hypocritical nature. Watch the video again and listen to what Starkey says about how in England you give your time freely when you're a public figure to things like debates, and she was demanding a massive sum of money to show up when he was offering to do it for free. Basically she was being a money grubbing skank who tried to personally attack Starkey, he pushed her shit in, she cried about it.

You are literally the only person I've ever heard of watching that video and thinking she was in the right. Even during the video, the AUDIENCE is screaming at her that her self righteous indignation isn't justified because she started slandering Starkey first.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

He probably could have said it more gently. Either he means, "Personally I feel a responsibility to earn money for my family and wouldn't want my wife to be in a position where she needs to go out and work.". Or he means, "The men go out and work and the women should stay home. If the woman absolutely needs to go and have a 'career' they can go I guess."

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
why do people glorify career so much. it's just more fucking work. why not househusband. the fuck man.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would love to spend all day maintaining my home, compared to maintaining other peoples homes.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The girl Laurie Penny, attacked Starkey first if you pay attention to the video. She's a super radical feminist in Europe, he's a homosexual Monarchist with a heavy drinking problem. She tried to call him a racist and some other things, he fucking demolished her shit by exposing her hypocritical nature. Watch the video again and listen to what Starkey says about how in England you give your time freely when you're a public figure to things like debates, and she was demanding a massive sum of money to show up when he was offering to do it for free. Basically she was being a money grubbing skank who tried to personally attack Starkey, he pushed her shit in, she cried about it.

You are literally the only person I've ever heard of watching that video and thinking she was in the right. Even during the video, the AUDIENCE is screaming at her that her self righteous indignation isn't justified because she started slandering Starkey first.
I didn't say she was "in the right" per se, she seemed cunty enough herself. But that dude was way over the top, even given your explanation, which I did glean a bit from context and I noticed everything you mentioned. I just consider completely losing your temper in a public forum like that to be a losing move even if you occupy the winning position. He came across as incredibly rustled and just a run of the mill asshole to me. I don't particularly like the whole pedestalization of being "English" and all that tradition horseshit either. Dude seemed pompous and pretentious even if she is a little weasel.