Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah well, makes a bit more sense now that you've explained who the hell he is, I'm sure she's unbearable I just didn't fully get the dynamics at play.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I read a couple of follow up articles. Here are the highlights:

- Apparently there was 20-30 onlookers
- Reactions were mixed on whether this was entertaining or inappropriate
- Witnesses said they never saw any resistance or objection
- They also said both parties appeared quite drunk
- Two dudes got in a fight with the guy because they thought what the couple was doing was fucked up, and apparently punched him up pretty good
- The couple left the scene together, were seen together publicly afterwards and went back to the same apartment
- Investigation is ongoing, DA plans to put the case in front of a grand jury
- Anon doxed someone that looked like the chick, but the university released a statement that they identified the wrong person

Who knows, maybe the girl was drugged or black-out drunk. Still seems weird they stuck together so long and she never said anything to the numerous people around them they interacted with.

In college, I worked in a volunteer organization that provided a safe ride home for drunk students (think campus-wide DDs). There were a few instances where a couple was picked up and after talking with them, the DDs figured out the girl was drugged. They typically said the girl was confused and not sure where they were going or why they were going there, and that they felt WAY drunker than they should. It would be interesting to hear if any of the witnesses observed something like that.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I read a case in law school on statutory rape, this will blow your mind.

Two normal-IQ girls lure a downy into their room and convince him to have sex with them. He's like a 20-IQ hooning low-forehand type, severely impaired. The girls were 15 the guy was like 25. One of the girls was impregnated and the parents wanted statutory rape charges brought. There was no dispute in the testimony that the girls lured him there and tricked him into having sex with them. Not only was he charged, he was convicted, and that conviction was upheld on appeal.

Statutory rape is some fucked up shit at times.
I Am Sam

Deathwalker

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I read a couple of follow up articles. Here are the highlights:

- Apparently there was 20-30 onlookers
- Reactions were mixed on whether this was entertaining or inappropriate
- Witnesses said they never saw any resistance or objection
- They also said both parties appeared quite drunk
- Two dudes got in a fight with the guy because they thought what the couple was doing was fucked up, and apparently punched him up pretty good
- The couple left the scene together, were seen together publicly afterwards and went back to the same apartment
- Investigation is ongoing, DA plans to put the case in front of a grand jury
- Anon doxed someone that looked like the chick, but the university released a statement that they identified the wrong person

Who knows, maybe the girl was drugged or black-out drunk. Still seems weird they stuck together so long and she never said anything to the numerous people around them they interacted with.

In college, I worked in a volunteer organization that provided a safe ride home for drunk students (think campus-wide DDs). There were a few instances where a couple was picked up and after talking with them, the DDs figured out the girl was drugged. They typically said the girl was confused and not sure where they were going or why they were going there, and that they felt WAY drunker than they should. It would be interesting to hear if any of the witnesses observed something like that.
They were both college students?

Here's what happened/happens... College idiots being idiots, girl has rich parents paying for her college/etc. They find out about the story, cut her stupid skank ass off, she claims rape in an effort to keep her "economic safety" afloat. Quaid agrees that this is rape and takes up her case despite not being a lawyer (i'm assuming). National attention is gained with the help of the internet. Shitstorm ensues.

They were both college students?

Here's what happened/happens... College idiots being idiots, girl has rich parents paying for her college/etc. They find out about the story, cut her stupid skank ass off, she claims rape in an effort to keep her "economic safety" afloat. Quaid agrees that this is rape and takes up her case despite not being a lawyer (i'm assuming). National attention is gained with the help of the internet. Shitstorm ensues.
10/10 A+

Would recommend for future predictions.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
500 years from now people will be talking about my predictions and nobody will know who Nostradamus ever was.

Edit: Which gives me a good idea. I need to find Urgoslav to Nostradamacize my avatar!

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Could she still cry rape if she was a trany?
rrr_img_47354.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Iirc most studies show that the incidences of drink spiking are much, much lower than commonly reported, and something like 90% of women who go to hospital claiming that their drink was spiked in fact have nothing but alcohol in their systems. It's a hysteria played up for ratings and attention and drama more than something that actually happens with any regularity.

Also worth mentioning that most of the drugs generally fingered (heh) as being 'date rape drugs' would be useless for the task. Rohypnol, the most common suspect, comes in pill form, which means there'd be a very evident quantity of powder at the bottom of the cup/bottle. The other two often mentioned in conjunction with drink spiking are GHB and ketamine, the former of which has a very strong, distinctive taste, while the latter is more or less inactive orally (although both give you a wicked buzz when taken properly)

Most of what you described just sounds like what happens when people who aren't accustomed to drinking overindulge. If any drink spiking is taking place, it's people adding spirits to beer and the like, so alcohol intake ends up being higher than anticipated (no idea how often this happens), but the idea that you can slip a pill or whatever into a chick's first beer of the night and she'll end up out cold and ready for a raping 20 minutes later is basically a myth.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225735783315

SUSPECTED victims of drink spiking are more likely to be suffering from drugs and alcohol they have willingly consumed, according to Australian research.

Of 100 suspected drink-spiking cases reviewed in a West Australian study, none were found to involve being slipped a sedative or illicit drug.

What emerged instead was a concerning picture of excess alcohol and illegal drug use by people - usually young women - at the centre of these drink-spiking claims.

"The public's perception that it's a guy putting a sedative drug into a woman's drink, at a pub or a club, we just didn't find that at all," Dr Mark Little, a clinical toxicologist at the Royal Perth Hospital, said.

"As a community, we have a bigger problem with illicit drug use and alcohol binge drinking than we do with drink spiking."

The study took in 101 people who were taken to two Perth hospitals as suspected victims of drink spiking over 19 months.

Almost 90 per cent were female, and a majority of these were aged 25 or younger.

About 70 per cent of the cases involved an alleged drink spiking at a nightclub or hotel, usually in the four hours straddling midnight and over a weekend.

Dr Little said tests showed these people had an average blood alcohol level of .096 on arrival at hospital - almost double the legal limit for driving.

More than a quarter (28 per cent) had illicit drugs, mainly amphetamines and cannabis, in their system, which they admitted taking.

"We did not identify a single case where a sedative drug was likely to have been illegally placed in a drink," Dr Little said.

He added there were five cases in which a person's stated alcohol intake substantially did not match their blood alcohol level.

These were possibly cases in which soft drinks were unknowingly topped up with alcohol, or alcoholic drinks made extra strong.

"It's more the case of the girl who likes vodka and orange, let's give her a double, a triple (shot of vodka)," Dr Little said.

"We also found nearly all people were unconcerned with the amount of alcohol they had drank.
"When we said the average dose was about eight standard drinks ... they weren't concerned about that at all."

When confronted with their test results, Dr Little said 35 per cent of the study participants continued to believe they had been spiked.

He concludes real cases of drink spiking involving sedating or illicit drugs are "rare", and "if drink spiking is going to occur, it will probably involve alcohol".

The study was conducted in the emergency departments of Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Joondalup Health Campus in Perth.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Iirc most studies show that the incidences of drink spiking are much, much lower than commonly reported, and something like 90% of women who go to hospital claiming that their drink was spiked in fact have nothing but alcohol in their systems. It's a hysteria played up for ratings and attention and drama more than something that actually happens with any regularity.

Also worth mentioning that most of the drugs generally fingered (heh) as being 'date rape drugs' would be useless for the task. Rohypnol, the most common suspect, comes in pill form, which means there'd be a very evident quantity of powder at the bottom of the cup/bottle. The other two often mentioned in conjunction with drink spiking are GHB and ketamine, the former of which has a very strong, distinctive taste, while the latter is more or less inactive orally (although both give you a wicked buzz when taken properly)

Most of what you described just sounds like what happens when people who aren't accustomed to drinking overindulge. If any drink spiking is taking place, it's people adding spirits to beer and the like, so alcohol intake ends up being higher than anticipated (no idea how often this happens), but the idea that you can slip a pill or whatever into a chick's first beer of the night and she'll end up out cold and ready for a raping 20 minutes later is basically a myth.
IIRC at least one of them was taken to the hospital and tested positive for Rohypnol or GHB, but then again it was more than a decade ago and I wasn't the DD that picked them up. So I could be wrong.

Also, don't take my curiosity for me being convinced she was assaulted. Unless she was drugged or much drunker than she appeared, then it feels like a false charge to me.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Slut being a slut. If it didn't go viral and she become ashamed we wouldn't be talking about it. END OF STORY.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225735783315
always wondered if spiking drink was common or not since I do not go to parties and usually refuse all offers..meh

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Azrayne_sl said:
Overall, I would agree with you that in most cases "spiking" is bullshit. However I personally saw a girl I know get spiked at a New Year's party in Whitefish Montana a few years back. We know she was spiked because she was going drink for drink with another girl (both of them, along with myself, were tourguides on the ski trip). Normally it's the other girl who gets all fucked up, starts crying, and then fucks the first thing that comes along while the other girl despite being very petite can actually hold her liquor (we were pretty much professional alcoholics, going on ski trips every weekend and drinking very heavily the entire time). The two of them had had maybe 2-3 beers each pre-drinking at the hotel before heading to the bar. Within 45 minutes of being at the bar the petite girl was all over the fucking place, barely able to stand, alternating between giggly and angry, and again the two girls had more or less matched each other's consumption (maybe another 3-4 drinks/shots). The other girl appeared nearly sober.

Thankfully the spiked girl's ex-boyfriend was there, and immediately recognized that something was wrong. At the time and before we'd had a chance to piece her consumption together, I just assumed she'd had a couple too many, too quickly. I thought it was actually pretty funny how fucked up she was. And no, he wasn't the one who did it. They had gotten back together over the previous week or two, so he didn't need to spike her shit, they were already hooking up. Long story short, he took her back to the hotel and she damn near went in to a coma for the next 12 hours. When she woke up the next day, she still felt extremely woozy and almost sort of high. She mentioned that her depth perception was goofed up, that she either felt a lot taller or shorter than normal, I don't remember which.

So yeah, while I agree that it doesn't happen nearly as often as some claim, it does happen from time to time. Thankfully in the above case the girl had a couple friends who saw what was up and made sure she wasn't harmed.

Caliane

always wondered if spiking drink was common or not since I do not go to parties and usually refuse all offers..meh
the statistics on such things seem to be all over the place.

Its one of those deals where whoever does the talking can shift the stats in their favor.

Like, here is an article talking about it from 2011.
One-in-One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-Seventy-Seven

Even the Rainn stats, which are highly suspect at times.
Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

That 1 in 3 number that gets stated for example is entirely based on POLLING. not actual reported numbers.
Some of those figures are old. 1997 and 1998 used as examples of figures.

A large amount of rapes are under the age of 16. like 50% Perpetuated by men and women. Female child care workers committing rape is a skyrocketed number.
Hysteria of the male pedophile has made it impossible for men to be around children. but rates for female pedophiles are about the same in reality.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
the statistics on such things seem to be all over the place.

Its one of those deals where whoever does the talking can shift the stats in their favor.

Like, here is an article talking about it from 2011.
One-in-One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-Seventy-Seven

Even the Rainn stats, which are highly suspect at times.
Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

That 1 in 3 number that gets stated for example is entirely based on POLLING. not actual reported numbers.
Some of those figures are old. 1997 and 1998 used as examples of figures.

A large amount of rapes are under the age of 16. like 50% Perpetuated by men and women. Female child care workers committing rape is a skyrocketed number.
Hysteria of the male pedophile has made it impossible for men to be around children. but rates for female pedophiles are about the same in reality.
same for domestic violence. degree of violence may differ, but physical confrontations are about the same, if not more. Lesbian domestic violence is actually slightly higher, if I remember correctly.

Yet I go to bank and see a poster, "MAN UP and donate to help women who were domestic violence victims!"

What the fuck? Man up for what? I am not a fucking white knight for you, you dumb fucking cunts. Man up yourselves. And this is a bank that hires only women. My jimmies rustled.

Caliane

I am pretty sure the statistic for child rape cases and adult should be separated into different categories. It really does conflate things. They are very different acts.
If I said, those statistics do not separate date rape and pedophilia and consider it the same thing, it sounds really stupid right?
But look who is talking. the source in that case can push their agenda by counting acts of pedophilia as rape. Which, sure it is. But it really is a whole different category and its own thing entirely.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Overall, I would agree with you that in most cases "spiking" is bullshit. However I personally saw a girl I know get spiked at a New Year's party in Whitefish Montana a few years back. We know she was spiked because she was going drink for drink with another girl (both of them, along with myself, were tourguides on the ski trip). Normally it's the other girl who gets all fucked up, starts crying, and then fucks the first thing that comes along while the other girl despite being very petite can actually hold her liquor (we were pretty much professional alcoholics, going on ski trips every weekend and drinking very heavily the entire time). The two of them had had maybe 2-3 beers each pre-drinking at the hotel before heading to the bar. Within 45 minutes of being at the bar the petite girl was all over the fucking place, barely able to stand, alternating between giggly and angry, and again the two girls had more or less matched each other's consumption (maybe another 3-4 drinks/shots). The other girl appeared nearly sober.

Thankfully the spiked girl's ex-boyfriend was there, and immediately recognized that something was wrong. At the time and before we'd had a chance to piece her consumption together, I just assumed she'd had a couple too many, too quickly. I thought it was actually pretty funny how fucked up she was. And no, he wasn't the one who did it. They had gotten back together over the previous week or two, so he didn't need to spike her shit, they were already hooking up. Long story short, he took her back to the hotel and she damn near went in to a coma for the next 12 hours. When she woke up the next day, she still felt extremely woozy and almost sort of high. She mentioned that her depth perception was goofed up, that she either felt a lot taller or shorter than normal, I don't remember which.

So yeah, while I agree that it doesn't happen nearly as often as some claim, it does happen from time to time. Thankfully in the above case the girl had a couple friends who saw what was up and made sure she wasn't harmed.
This doesn't mean she was drugged, of course it does sound like it but things like this do happen without any pills being dropped. If you don't clean beer tap lines properly some nasty bacteria can form that can make you sick, and in some case really fuck you up.

There is a dive bar across the street from a good friend of mine's house. Every time I had draft beer there I would get extremely intoxicated well before I normally would anywhere else. He didn't believe me but he always drank bottles. One night we went over there and we split a pitcher of beer. One pitcher of beer (2 beers each for the layman). I couldn't drive home and threw up, he blacked out and pissed his bed. Shit is fucked up. Needless to say I only get bottles there now.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, without a toxicology test it's impossible to say whether she truly was drugged or not. But given that she had matched drinks pretty much 100% with the other chick who was near sober while the other could barely stand, I think it's likely that something happened. Then again, for all I know birth control pills or PMS had something to do with it. I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Or it was because this is what a 'single' of whiskey looks like in Whitefish.

rrr_img_47443.jpg