Goatface

currently tied with Birds of Prey
1608731495180.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
not that bad according to this guy
some spoilers, be warned.
I can't trust any of those guys from Collider since the one dude died. I can't believe I used to watch their overly long bullshit propaganda videos at one point. Although the hot intro girls might have played a part in that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This guy looks like Chris D'Elia so no I will not be taking anything he says seriously.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't trust any of those guys from Collider since the one dude died. I can't believe I used to watch their overly long bullshit propaganda videos at one point. Although the hot intro girls might have played a part in that.
Collider?

Ahaha

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Actually he isnt part of Collider...he did a one year stint with them but then buggered off back to Seattle (I think). He was around a while before Collider was even collider.

• 1Solidarity

nu_11

Jeremy Jahns is pretty reasonable despite being a YouTuber.

I get the feeling he’s anti-SJW but he’s not forthcoming about it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jeremy Jahns is pretty reasonable despite being a YouTuber.

I get the feeling he’s anti-SJW but he’s not forthcoming about it.
he's maybe the only movie critic on or off youtube i consider movies based on his reviews.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Linda Carter was just soooo hot
Her and Joanna Cameron were the first two women I can remember being in love with. If you dont know Joanna Cameron she played Isis on the Isis tv show from the 70s.

isis.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Wonder Woman 1984 will begin streaming on HBO Max on at 9 a.m. Pacific, 12 p.m. Eastern on December 25.

• 1Like