World of Warcraft: Classic

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Being a clasic raider was so fun at the time, missin my old guildies

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing those names brings me back to seeing everyone running around in IF and Drow chilling at the cart. It also reminds me that guilds just had certain spots they all chilled at. Singularity would chill in a line next to the bridge to the auction house.

Funny enough, even though I didn't play in Drow, I ended up raiding with Vanquisher, Fest, Oddindale in Wrath/Cata and then later played with Vikk and Spyd in Legion and BFA. Every PoE league we fire it up and play together, but I've missed the past couple leagues.

This sounds like the lamest peacocking shit ever. Maybe I just missed it while playing horde? Your dudes would literally arrange themselves in IF as a guild space? Bruh.

There is a guild on my current eq tlp server who does this same sort of shit in POK, I assume for advertisement (their shtick is turning in the pvp tome so they all have bright red names)... but ALL comment I have seen on their afk arrangements have been mockery or insult.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So while some of the other streamers are border line retards I have to say Sosa at least knows what he is doing in the beta, it's kind of crazy to see how overpowered druids were in WSG. Also the level of engineering shit is kind of fun to watch. Him and a mage 2 v 8 shit stomped like Swifty, Toweliee and some other worthless streamer faggots. I mean Soda is a little weird at times but he is much better at the game than like 90% of these people streaming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

This sounds like the lamest peacocking shit ever. Maybe I just missed it while playing horde? Your dudes would literally arrange themselves in IF as a guild space? Bruh.

Pretty much Epeen advertisement. lol I had forgotten about the Drow cart.

It wasn’t everyone, there was like 5 people who did it on a regular basis, then the occasional person who would afk on the cart while they did RL shit or were just chatting.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
lmao how rude

So there are many times when I just don't understand twitch. I have never understood why people donate money to these people and so many people with audiences you just sit back and wonder why. The big streamers often times are

1. Entertaining
2. Skilled at the game they play
3. Hot chicks who show their twats on stream

Now someone like Towelliee has no qualities from the above. He blows at the game, is a monotone retard, and sits there vaping like a giant ultra-faggot. Trying to suck Swiftys dick.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So there are many times when I just don't understand twitch. I have never understood why people donate money to these people and so many people with audiences you just sit back and wonder why. The big streamers often times are

1. Entertaining
2. Skilled at the game they play
3. Hot chicks who show their twats on stream

Now someone like Towelliee has no qualities from the above. He blows at the game, is a monotone retard, and sits there vaping like a giant ultra-faggot. Trying to suck Swiftys dick.

He's still riding the train of being one of the first few wow youtubers. There's a reason why it's a common joke for streamers to respond with "Travel back in time" when they're asked how to make it on Twitch by hopeful idiots.

Cybsled

Pretty much. The first wave people who stuck with it have pretty loyal followings. Breaking into the scene now is hard, even if you are friends with bigger names, unless you have talent, looks, or a lot of personality/are entertaining.

Games help a lot too if you combine the above with a popular game.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing those names brings me back to seeing everyone running around in IF and Drow chilling at the cart. It also reminds me that guilds just had certain spots they all chilled at. Singularity would chill in a line next to the bridge to the auction house.

Funny enough, even though I didn't play in Drow, I ended up raiding with Vanquisher, Fest, Oddindale in Wrath/Cata and then later played with Vikk and Spyd in Legion and BFA. Every PoE league we fire it up and play together, but I've missed the past couple leagues.
Don't miss the next one, I think it is going to be a lot of fun.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ok I thought Asmondgold was a nasty fuck but apperently MethodJosh is just as bad as far as nasty fucks go. At first I thought the 43 year old virgin shit was a meme but you know either he is a great actor or he really is this autistic.

On second thought maybe Asmond is the nastier piece of shit human.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The more I watch streamers for Classic, the more I think they are all going to try and get the game to be as close to Current as possible with the use of Addons.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, I love preach. I'm surprised how much he's enjoying the game considering he's been indifferent on it since it was even announced.

Solid video if you're bored.

He brings up a couple very good points comparing Classic and Retail in regards to community and combat (especially combat).

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Ok I thought Asmondgold was a nasty fuck but apperently MethodJosh is just as bad as far as nasty fucks go. At first I thought the 43 year old virgin shit was a meme but you know either he is a great actor or he really is this autistic.

On second thought maybe Asmond is the nastier piece of shit human.

And then there's Payo's keyboard (call the W.H.O. in for that).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I don't see how anyone can watch asmongold, I could only handle a few moments before I had to close the stream.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
, it's kind of crazy to see how overpowered druids were in WSG.

Class with 40% travel form 10 levels before everyone else gets mounts "overpowered" in WSG. Fucking hell, any more insights that you can only gleam via beta streams?