World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Some nerd made this shit and it's trying to tell me that it's going to take a couple of months to reach max level. Sounds like the person who designed this has shit for brains. Anyways how long does this shit have you fags hitting max level?

WoW Classic - Leveling Speed Calculator

It's telling me Friday 25 October 2019 - I'm calling bullshit.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Leveling will be fucking shit unless you can get ahead of the faggots, or stay behind them like a day or two. Not enough bear asses to go around. Or roll on some nobody server. But I heard it mentioned by some streamer tha tthy want to keep the server count to 35 and use layers. So think about it this way, lets say that a really conservative number of 500K show up. Thats 14.2K per server.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah mine says December 20th as well. I kinda wanna go look to see how long it took me on ED. Wonder if I can figure that out through the forums.

Edit: we did a trash clear of MC 12/5 after I had started on the 25th of August (or later) and I was one of our first 60s and spent a few weeks helping everyone else level after that. So I can't imagine it would take 4 months as a warrior.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fucking around not even serious I cant see more than like a week played, especially these days since we know the ins and outs of everything.

I rolled on that northrend private server and I quit because that server has like 90% more population than it can handle. Especially now that everyone wants to do classic and no beta, lol. It was a fucking mess. Standing around camps for 20 min to tag one or two mobs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fucking around not even serious I cant see more than like a week played, especially these days since we know the ins and outs of everything.

I rolled on that northrend private server and I quit because that server has like 90% more population than it can handle. Especially now that everyone wants to do classic and no beta, lol. It was a fucking mess. Standing around camps for 20 min to tag one or two mobs.
You sweet summer child

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Northdale has dynamic spawns, but yeah - the beta has increased population massively. The starter zones are packed

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyway getting back to the leveling time, even on northdale I think I had like 12-15 hrs and even with the 95.874% overpopulation I managed to get hunter to lv15. So if blizz can fix the overpopulation issues I think leveling to 60 in less than week played if you remotely tryhard wont even be an issue.

But yeah if they cannot fix this shit then Ill either wait a week or not play at all, fuck waiting around for spawns to tag, lol.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Does OOC rezzing in raids still work in whatever patch this is?
Nah they fixed it and I remember one of our class officers being mad about it cause he wanted to keep ressing "to be useful", which mostly meant he was afk even in the times we actually needed a res

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user