World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've played a private server since November, got to 60 in 11 days /played by the end of December, started raiding straight away.

The experience is totally different to playing regular wow from launch until after AQ

There isn't going to be progression guilds unless you purposefully decide to play with the scrubbiest of scrubs on your server

Yet captain fish n chips here is still wearing T2 trying to kill Chysamere Chysamere in level 10 zones. Clearly you are the go to source for information. Can you back up any of your bullshit claims with data?

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yet captain fish n chips here is still wearing T2 trying to kill Chysamere Chysamere in level 10 zones. Clearly you are the go to source for information. Can you back up any of your bullshit claims with data?

The clue is in your post

Clue: how do you think you acquire T2 genius?

I mean ffs, this is some shit tier discussion. What makes you think there's going to be night's and night's of progression 15 years later when all the mechanics are known, talents are buffed, debuff slots increased etc etc

Sure I guess you could replicate the original experience by finding players who never played classic and avoiding experienced guilds, but when other guilds are clearing MC/BWL in two hours I can't imagine anyone willingly subjecting themselves to wiping repeatedly in the name of progression

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The clue is in your post

Clue: how do you think you acquire T2 genius?

I mean ffs, this is some shit tier discussion. What makes you think there's going to be night's and night's of progression 15 years later when all the mechanics are known, talents are buffed, debuff slots increased etc etc

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I rest my case.

Nah, it's just I can't believe someone would be using 1 screenshot to judge someone else's gear on a server where Naxx has been out for a month. But sure, I'm glad you're so knowledgeable about the game you can tell what my gear is like based on a screenshot

Like I said, "idiot"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nah, it's just I can't believe someone would be using 1 screenshot to judge someone else's gear on a server where Naxx has been out for a month. But sure, I'm glad you're so knowledgeable about the game you can tell what my gear is like based on a screenshot

Like I said, "idiot"

You seem pretty triggered over your private server gear? Now link me your Magelo profile number and let's see how l33t you are.

Really though are all Brits this cunty?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You seem pretty triggered over your private server gear? Now link me your Magelo profile number and let's see how l33t you are.

Really though are all Brits this cunty?

If you want to make claims based on 1 screenshot that demonstrate no knowledge of the timeline of the server you're playing on then be my guest. It's amazing how you can't handle being corrected.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you want to make claims based on 1 screenshot that demonstrate no knowledge of the timeline of the server you're playing on then be my guest. It's amazing how you can't handle being corrected.

Ossoi - Everything is cleared in one night.. there is no progression
Also Ossoi - Just because I don't have current content gear and am scrub level doesn't mean anything.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
This thread is delivering.

Plus we still have 76 days to entertain ourselves.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Then we have the PVP grind pushing Rank 14's through week after week running 12+ hour days or even more likely account sharing by some. Because make no mistake the Rank 14 gear is better than BWL gear in many cases.
Which is why they are time gating that until after BWL like gigantic morons.

That kind of attitude of “suck it up this is how classic really was” combined with artificial gating is what pisses me off about this game mode.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Parchment colored teeth here is why I hate every piece of human garbage that plays on an emu server.

They. Aren’t. The. Same. In. Any. Way.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Which is why they are time gating that until after BWL like gigantic morons.

That kind of attitude of “suck it up this is how classic really was” combined with artificial gating is what pisses me off about this game mode.

Yeah some of it does feel kind of arbitrary on how they are deciding to gate classic. I mean on one hand it adds some longevity which I think is a positive but some of the choices along with the whole #NoChanges crowd are opposing philosophies.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi - Everything is cleared in one night.. there is no progression
Also Ossoi - Just because I don't have current content gear and am scrub level doesn't mean anything.

So I linked you the patch timeline and my current gear, and instead you double down on your diss?

Do I need to spell it out for you? Naxx has been out 6 weeks.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Parchment colored teeth here is why I hate every piece of human garbage that plays on an emu server.

They. Aren’t. The. Same. In. Any. Way.

The discussion is whether there'll be "progression raids" in classic or not.

If you think 15 years of knowing the strategies, mechanics, bis gear, specs haven't mostly eliminated the need to spend all night learning how to down one or two bosses then please explain why

PS

The current train of thought is that Bosses on Northdale have higher armour than they will in classic, so if anything content will be easier

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The discussion is whether there'll be "progression raids" in classic or not.

If you think 15 years of knowing the strategies, mechanics, bis gear, specs haven't mostly eliminated the need to spend all night learning how to down one or two bosses then please explain why

PS

The current train of thought is that Bosses on Northdale have higher armour than they will in classic, so if anything content will be easier

Amod Amod can you change this assholes Avatar to one of the following of your choosing.

nigel-pinchley.png

giphy.gif

o6uye.jpg

i-miss-john-oliver-from-when-he-had-bangs-and-british-teeth-282822.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user