World of Warcraft: Classic

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Here's the blue post for that final test if anyone interested.

Our global pre-launch test of WoW Classic will begin on Thursday, August 8 at 11:00 a.m. PDT and is scheduled to end on Friday, August 9. This test will be available to all World of Warcraft players with a current subscription or active game time in all regions. The maximum character level will be 15.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Capture.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
so if i wanted to be the least played combo , troll female druid?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Druids are pretty fucking good if you go the route of PvP. But they kinda suck for the raiding shit. Suck in that you dont need too many of them.

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Female Dwarfs were always the worst looking class in the game.

I did kind of want alt female gnome rogue named papercut but since we aren't going alliance I will have to think of something else.

I am still kind of 50/50 on Orc War vs Tauren War

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Am I right in assuming that dungeon pathing issues for pets aren't going to be as bad this time around?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Am I right in assuming that dungeon pathing issues for pets aren't going to be as bad this time around?

I would expect them to still be pretty awful. Be prepared to dismiss and resummon often enough otherwise wipe the group and everyone gets butthurt.

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
And I bet over half of those shamans will think they can go ele (lightning bolts!) or enhance (Nightfall bruh) in raids and be depressed when they aren't asked.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Ok, so seeing as my brother is going to force me to play this with him when the servers finally open up, I am putting serious thought in to which class to play.

I am obviously going to make an undead rogue to mess with Alliance people. That's a given.

But...

As for my main to level up fast, get geared, and go through all the raid content, I want something relatively easy like a pew pew pew class. I am torn between Undead Warlock and Undead Mage.

I don't remember how the two compared back in the original WoW, and I never did much raiding at all in WoW.

So, I need advice from you more informed sort of people.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Warlocks scale better but mages will be better for a long while. Also if you get to be the ignite guy then you will have the higher DPS. Both are solid in PVP.

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Warlocks scale better but mages will be better for a long while. Also if you get to be the ignite guy then you will have the higher DPS. Both are solid in PVP.
I tend to remember the warlock being super easy mode to level due to the pet tanking. I think as a mage, I typically had a boat load of potions to heal up or something.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Mages can aoe farm at some point, and depending how the layering/dynamic spawning ends up working you may be able to abuse it. That being said yes warlocks can level easily.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Anyone have a good dualbox setup guide (isboxer probably)? If i can dualbox my priest to max level that would be preferable so I can stay holy the entire time. Or maybe if we have a dungeon group I can just dungeon to max level.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And I bet over half of those shamans will think they can go ele (lightning bolts!) or enhance (Nightfall bruh) in raids and be depressed when they aren't asked.
I'm okay with the Enhance shaman as long as they show up in an MP5 dress and spam twist Air totems to keep up double buffs on the melee group. You touch Stormstrike and you're on the shitlist tho