World of Warcraft: Classic

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gotta get that rank 14 grind on
Oh I had forgotten about that shit, I remember some retard in my guild grinding this in Hillsbrad and shit to get rogue weapons. I think I made it to 10 or something but past that it was just pure stupidity.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
At least nowadays you wouldn't have to quit your job to do it... assuming your job was Streaming.

Huh. That would probably make the grind even more cancerous now, seeing as there probably won't be all that many servers for it, and there are plenty of PVP streamers trying to make a livin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh I had forgotten about that shit, I remember some retard in my guild grinding this in Hillsbrad and shit to get rogue weapons. I think I made it to 10 or something but past that it was just pure stupidity.
I only ever made it to 8. Work wouldn't allow me enough time to do more and I didnt account share.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I already bought the blizzcon ticket cause I'm a cuck, so this was a nice little extra surprise. I still haven't decided what I want to do. I did literally everything in vanilla except the last 2 bosses of Naxx when they were current content... so... do I make a rogue and grief or do I make a priest and mind control/buff the other faction?

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really want to play a warrior but I dont want to tank. So ill probably end up a rogue.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am down for Alliance on classic since I was always Horde and paladins are op super faggots on classic just for the threat reduction buff thing, also those wakandans had fear ward n shit. Although I could stance dance like a champ. Wait for 3 sunders my Dindus.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wasn't expecting Classic until 3rd or 4th quarter next year. It's still a ways off but maybe the popularity of bootleg servers and the potential revenue is causing them to pick up the pace?

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
By the time it comes out and folks level to cap maybe BFA will be fixed.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wasn't expecting Classic until 3rd or 4th quarter next year. It's still a ways off but maybe the popularity of bootleg servers and the potential revenue is causing them to pick up the pace?
More like nobody is actually working on live.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I am all for playing Classic and looking forward to it. If it's a separate sub then that might dissuade me some, but if it is part of the regular sub then I see no reason not to have a character there to play and have fun with. I will enjoy running the old content. At the same time paying Blizzard $50 for a V. ticket to beta stress test this bullshit and do 10 collect bear ass quests seems dumb as fuck to me. Who the fuck cares about some 6 day beta bullshit for classic? These pieces of shit must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for shit to present at Blizzcon.
This year, the "two faction-locked toys and two faction-locked xmogs" in-game rewards are underwhelming. Since there's no new expansion being discussed, there's no real need to purchase a virtual ticket to have the streams of the panels (the opening ceremony is free). The "two starter zones for 6 days" demo is meh.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Classic isn't there. It's only two vanilla starter zones. Let's KILL HOGGER!!!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Only two vanilla starter zones sounds a lot like a server stress test. I won't get my hopes up but that makes me feel like they're a lot further along than I thought.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It sounds more like a cheap way to get people to buy their bullshit virtual ticket without giving enough nostalgia rope for people to hang themselves with. (I was bored to tears, but it was only the early levels!)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
WOW-CLASSIC-ITS-HAPPENING_591375_1.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
If you want to pay 50$ for a 5 day demo of a 14 year old game then by all means blizzard should abuse your wallet

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

It's not just for a demo of an old game...it's also for a shitty cloak and banner!!!