World of Warcraft: Classic

Kiki

Log Wizard
Well, other people could always have played a warrior, but they didn’t because they didn’t want to deal with all the bullshit a competent tank has to deal with so they get to suffer being at the mercy of the defacto dungeon lead character/class.

I didn't roll it as my main because I wanted something that could farm gold and pvp on before suffering thru constant respecs and repair bills. It'll be my 2nd toon for sure tho for some casual dungeon leveling.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you surprised that Asmongold is plastered all over your youtube feed when Google knows you participate in areas that constantly talk about him, including this forum? Do you think they don't know that you're seeing all the embeds about him? This on top of the usual "related" keyword associations means your feed is going to be all Asmongold, all the time.

No but i damn sure can be irritated by it since i never asked for that shit, and therefore i damn sure am justified to complain about his shit eating dioshit face plastered everywhere i look.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Level 39 and only have 38g. Realized today it's because I have not been paying attention to how expensive artisan training is and got Artisan Herbalism, First Aid, Cooking, Fishing and Skinning already. Fuck.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
No but i damn sure can be irritated by it since i never asked for that shit, and therefore i damn sure am justified to complain about his shit eating dioshit face plastered everywhere i look.

I understand. Mine is filled with his fucking face too and it annoys the shit out of me. That's partly why I get so salty when people here/in-game talk about him is that I want a fucking break from having to think about him, but it's not possible.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think Yerm is right about tanks and people expecting you to be a leader. I have no sense of direction in these places and don't remember even how many bosses there are and such.

Even in EQ where I know all the dungeons really well I forget what order I pulled stuff in so the spawns end up getting all jumbled up after awhile. I should have just been a healer or something.

I'm feeling a bit done with the game at this point. General and guild chat is full of LFG JSF R44 BR549 PST and I have no idea what they are talking about.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Just hit 60 and holy shit are the people who play this game awful and just plain dumb. And it just gets worse and worse as you level up

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I understand. Mine is filled with his fucking face too and it annoys the shit out of me. That's partly why I get so salty when people here/in-game talk about him is that I want a fucking break from having to think about him, but it's not possible.

I'd have never heard nor spoken his name if it wasn't for people posting his videos and talking about his dumb shit in the first place

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I've really been considering rerolling druid for like the last 5 levels and today I get a Warden Staff to drop, but I have only 8 more levels to 60 on rogue.

Decisions, decisions.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
It is pretty nice as a tank. I now put very tight requirements on my groups:

"LF DPS LBRS, must be in BRM already"

Still get like 5 tells.

I got down to "LF DPS, leather or mail only, must be able to take a joke" the other day.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've really been considering rerolling druid for like the last 5 levels and today I get a Warden Staff to drop, but I have only 8 more levels to 60 on rogue.

Decisions, decisions.

Not having a from-stealth opener and a real (non-dot) finisher until level 32 was sorta lame but no complaints thus far. Being able to do all the things is sorta neat.

edit - bear tanking seems fine

Last edited:

sadris

Karen
<Donor>

Decisions, decisions.
Run away. I'm thinking about switching to priest because hots don't stack

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'd be pure feral. =P

And reason being is insta tank ques and still good soloing and fun in PVP.

Spending 99% of my time solo as a rogue is Zzz.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Just hit 60 and holy shit are the people who play this game awful and just plain dumb. And it just gets worse and worse as you level up

It's all those mage AE groups carrying bads. That being said, I love playing a mage.

• 1Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You can't swap raid groups in combat in Classic, which is something that could be done in Vanilla. It's a big nerf to shaman and horde and should be fixed. I'd complain about it on the official forums but I am banned.

Getting groups as a hunter is a dick. I've skipped like 4 dungeons now, my gear is okayish not like it matters in BM spec I can still pull aggro, but my leveling has probably slowed down. Should be 52 today at least. Coming from a priest main and a tank it's quite a different experience than what I'm used to, I pretty much just leveled in dungeons 24/7 before.

I tanked for most of my dungeon groups, although it doesn't work as well past level 50.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You can't swap raid groups in combat in Classic, which is something that could be done in Vanilla. It's a big nerf to shaman and horde and should be fixed. I'd complain about it on the official forums but I am banned.
I'd post it, but I don't have any experience myself moving things in combat so I can't really point to any evidence yet.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Only losely related to pseudo-classic, but anybody remember the 'Day in the Life of a EJ' video? It was a classic video, mix between raid and pvp footage from the perspective of an undead warrior. I'm trying to find this thing again, but it just seems gone from the net.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Only losely related to pseudo-classic, but anybody remember the 'Day in the Life of a EJ' video? It was a classic video, mix between raid and pvp footage from the perspective of an undead warrior. I'm trying to find this thing again, but it just seems gone from the net.

I have it on an old hd out of state. I'll pm you if I get it back at some point. =p

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Had a new one today, double Warlock group lifetapping until the healer had no water left, so the healer stopped healing the warlocks and they died.

The Tank blamed me somehow as a Rogue.

I play a warlock, and even though I’m tailoring I’ve managed to keep my first aid up so I never need spot heals while life tapping. Cooking is also up so I’m always carrying stacks of food.

I’ve seen others tap themselves to 15% health then spam SB until they get aggro.
Those warlocks suck.