World of Warcraft: Classic

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I believe it was. But it was proven to be completely unrealistic considering the amount of grinding it involved.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah TBC they made it so whatever your mad rank was you can use for sure

Wasn’t their original intention that you needed to maintain your rank to use the equipment?
Yeah lmao, that's originally how it was implimented. If you lost r14 you lost all your weapons. Feel bad for the at least one guy who sold all his weapons for his gold back after getting ripped off and then blizzard changing it one week later

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah TBC they made it so whatever your mad rank was you can use for sure

Yeah lmao, that's originally how it was implimented. If you lost r14 you lost all your weapons. Feel bad for the at least one guy who sold all his weapons for his gold back after getting ripped off and then blizzard changing it one week later

I don't think it actually went live like that.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
lol you guys claiming "most" guilds will do X need to check warcraftlogs. On my server, 3 guilds cleared BWL opening night out of 17 that raided it. There are now 7 that have cleared it out of 37 total, and 4 of the 7 required two raid nights. "Most" guilds will absolutely not clear Naxx the week it opens, even though the top guilds in the world will have it cleared in a couple hours.

Whitemane is too overpopulated so far this week we have 67 guilds 8/8 with 131 who have posted logs week one, and thats just the ones who uploaded so discounting that and many pugs. They need to force people off this server.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wish I could transfer my PvE character to a PvP server. Probably better off I can't so I don't give Blizzard anymore money.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wish I could transfer my PvE character to a PvP server. Probably better off I can't so I don't give Blizzard anymore money.

C'mon faction changes. They weren't in era but I've got a cool 25 smackollas burning a hole in my pocket.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
that's what I did, it's easy when you don't care about content you did when you were 15

Leveling was always the part I hated most about WoW when I was 18.

Turns out, leveling is still the pat I hate most about WoW. So, I'll take a hard pass on having to go through that again in the immediate future.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Same honestly. I hate leveling in BFA even and it's as easy as it's ever been.

although.. leveling at launch of classic was an experience I haven't had in many years. Everyone in the same level bracket the whole way through, game actually felt like an MMO

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whitemane is too overpopulated so far this week we have 67 guilds 8/8 with 131 who have posted logs week one, and thats just the ones who uploaded so discounting that and many pugs. They need to force people off this server.
wait, PUGs cleared BWL?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Asmongold tapped out, what a casual

asm.jpeg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users