World of Warcraft: Classic

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I would imagine a poll would result in 31 warriors and 17 rogues and nothing else. Also every warrior will want to be the MT

More often the case it's some 2h quester who refuses to carry a 1h/shield, or some non hitcapped fury warrior.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Yeah this is true there ware more warriors who wanna be DDDDPPPPPPSSSSSS than there ever will be decent tanking types.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well when 1/2 the game is PvP funsies why would you want to gimp yourself into some pleb tanking spec, lol?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I plan to (again if I go warrior) have and be willing to use a tanking set to get dungeon groups going, do quests etc etc. But I will be fury spec, as I don't think I will get enough time to PVP the way I'd like to make Arms worth it.

Rogue was fun, but having just done it on ED about as hardcore as you can I'm not sure I wanna go that route again.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya the consumable farming to be a cutting edge raider... people in EN Legion didn't even do it and it was wayyyy easier to find herbs.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
When I last played the EMU I didn't have a house, or a long term girlfriend... so I farmed stuff myself. There's no doubt in my mind I would probably buy gold for most of my consumables nowadays. Especially since I can't cheese farm stuff as a warrior like I did as a rogue. Farming the coffers in BRD got to be so easy.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just buy herbs with China gold. I guess nowdays it's Vietnam gold?
I assume there's an old man in China passing down ancient goldfarming wisdom to the younger generation in preparation for the second golden age.

"Old man? I'm only 35!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I last played the EMU I didn't have a house, or a long term girlfriend... so I farmed stuff myself. There's no doubt in my mind I would probably buy gold for most of my consumables nowadays. Especially since I can't cheese farm stuff as a warrior like I did as a rogue. Farming the coffers in BRD got to be so easy.
In vanilla we raided between 5-7 days a week during prog. I can't imagine doing that now.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Our vanilla guild (#1 on server) had a strict rule: No raiding Fri/Sat, go have a life. The other 5 nights you worked a raid shfit.

• 2Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I doubt anyone I played with prior is going to jump on this since they are all married with kids. Maybe illidrama.com will come back.

Chucking people into Darkshore from the Horde Felwood flight path while I fill my bank with tubers and NDB will probably only be entertaining for a few days.

Will probably still sub for a month just because there isn't anything else to do MMO wise ;[

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm assuming this is tongue in cheek but I thought about doing something similar until I realized all streamers are greedy, petulant twats. They'll take ALL the loot, every time and still ask you to do more for them for "stream content". And a lot of sad souls are willing to do it for them.

There's horror stories of what happens if you don't. Don't give a piece of loot that's rightfully yours to a streamer? Get ready to be harassed, stalked, and spammed hate tells for a good while.

Basically my choice of server is whatever ones don't have popular streamers on it (probably the pvp servers).

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
kinda annoyed I've been playing since beta vanilla and still no beta access to any single beta since then lol

• 2Rustled

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't let xzi lie to you , if I resubbed to this garbage ass cash grab he'd be rolling a female orc to take this 20 inch tauren cock

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Don't let xzi lie to you , if I resubbed to this garbage ass cash grab he'd be rolling a female orc to take this 20 inch tauren cock

Gtnot+organizing+your+reactions+with+names+like+healsluts+_cd101d825ddbb59b5b46bfb6807944db.png

• 4Brony
  • 1WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 7 users