World of Warcraft: Classic

Origin

Molten Core Raider
What makes them faggots to begin with?

They've played on the past 3 emu servers that i've also been on. All they do is cross-realm grief and mafia any worth while farming content ie. devilsaurs. They always have an associate cross faction guild that essentially clears whoever contests them. It's fucking cheap and they don't do it for the PvP, as they always have the best premades for bgs and like 20 rank 14s. They farm, they rmt, and they've lived off these private servers since Nostalrius. Not to mention the fact that every single one of them is an obnoxious cunt. They've practically been blacklisted on all of the servers i've seen them on.

Now, are they good? Yeah, really good. They have some of the best PvPers i've ever seen in WoW and i've done a bunch of WoW PvP.

I'm rolling on a PVE server specifically to avoid mongoloids like them this time around. I'm also avoiding all of the streamer aids and don't give a shit that these guys are griefing them. I'm just saying they're fuckheads.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For Priest, Warlock, Mage, and Hunter, at what levels do you think you finally have a feel for the class? Hunter at 10 when they finally get their Pet, Warlock at 10 with Voidwalker? Do you have to play a Priest all the way to 40 to feel Shadowform?

Want to put more playtime into some classes on the Private servers this week to finally make a class choice. :)

Burren Burren Did you finally pick a class?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Hunter works once you’ve got a pet and ranged, but you actually learn how the dps rotation works once you get aimed shot.

Warlock with the dots and fear is leveling, but dungeons is just imp and shadowbolt spam.

Shadow priest is for leveling and pvp, no place really in raids. You’ll be healing most things at 60.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
For Priest, Warlock, Mage, and Hunter, at what levels do you think you finally have a feel for the class? Hunter at 10 when they finally get their Pet, Warlock at 10 with Voidwalker? Do you have to play a Priest all the way to 40 to feel Shadowform?

Want to put more playtime into some classes on the Private servers this week to finally make a class choice. :)

When you unlock Mind Flay at level 20 you'll have a pretty good feel for the a lot of the buttons you'll be pressing as a Shadow Priest.

• 1Like

Crone

Hunter works once you’ve got a pet and ranged, but you actually learn how the dps rotation works once you get aimed shot.

Warlock with the dots and fear is leveling, but dungeons is just imp and shadowbolt spam.

Shadow priest is for leveling and pvp, no place really in raids. You’ll be healing most things at 60.
What about Mages?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What about Mages?
From playing one in vanilla, I leveled as frost, and not smart blizzard aoe farming. I just sat and drank a lot of water and pressed frostbolt. They used more of the toolkit in pvp and fire was decent once you were out of MC and BWL. But you’ll be pressing frostbolt a lot.

Crone

Think you get frost bolt at 4....
Lol. I kinda figured, but wasn't sure if there was something different.

Do we think there will be AoE farm groups? Like solo AoE farming is great experience, but kind of like EQ AoE groups, where you have the stunners, and pullers, and healer, do we think WoW will have anything similar?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Lol. I kinda figured, but wasn't sure if there was something different.

Do we think there will be AoE farm groups? Like solo AoE farming is great experience, but kind of like EQ AoE groups, where you have the stunners, and pullers, and healer, do we think WoW will have anything similar?
Spell dps cleave groups are huge atm

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

95% sure I'll play Mage. Yes, there will be untold hundreds of them. But, it just feels like the right choice. Warlock is a lot of fun and very powerful (did one from Vanilla through the end of Wrath) and I've never played Hunter, but I know they are fun (I'll have a Hunter alt, most likely).

You really do need to try a class to 20 to see if it clicks. However, that could be a long time to play something before deciding you don't even like it.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
How do those work?
One popular method is having a warlock send his VW to aggro a bunch of trash packs in a dungeon, a feral druid tosses a HOT or some heals on it to draw aggro, and 2 mages blizzard/nova the pack of 20+ mobs to keep them grouped and then kill them. It requires a lot of experience and coordination to be worth it but when done correctly it blows questing exp/hour away.

• 1Like