World of Warcraft: Classic

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I do not look back on the pvp server with fondness, going PvE this time so there will be less punching of nearby toddlers.

It's great for motivation. Everytime someone is ganking you, you just go for a run, do some heavy lifts like squats or something. You have to learn to channel the rage into something productive. Plus when you come back they're usually gone.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Anyone running a guild should be using this as loot rules:
zCkPVd9.png

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should have named the servers after cool talent abilities to differentiate them from the other servers. Names like: Scattershot, Swiftmend, Repentance, Martyrdom, Stormstrike, Bloodthirst, Devastation, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

misery

Still sad they gave Chromie to Russia. I've heard Hogger thrown around a bit. I think some of the iconic weapon names would be pretty awesome, Thunderfury, Anathema, Benediction, Perdition, Lobotomizer, Mindfang, Vis'kag, Bloodletter, Quel'Serrar, etc. There are plenty of decent ones.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
On the last couple batches of EQ TLP servers it took 3-4 hours from launch to stab the first bat to death. I cannot wait to see if WoW has a tougher launch and then what the first couple of afternoons look like.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
For Priest, Warlock, Mage, and Hunter, at what levels do you think you finally have a feel for the class? Hunter at 10 when they finally get their Pet, Warlock at 10 with Voidwalker? Do you have to play a Priest all the way to 40 to feel Shadowform?

Want to put more playtime into some classes on the Private servers this week to finally make a class choice. :)

Burren Burren Did you finally pick a class?

void walker isnt that big of a deal honestly, id say warlock feels good around the time you get instant corruption / siphon life

misery

On the last couple batches of EQ TLP servers it took 3-4 hours from launch to stab the first bat to death. I cannot wait to see if WoW has a tougher launch and then what the first couple of afternoons look like.

I'm juggling in my mind whether I should just ignore launch for a few hours so things can calm down or if I should just go in raw like I expect to.
Who am I kidding, everyone loves the shit show launches. I'll even be here complaining about it probably, and secretly enjoying it.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I wonder if Blizz thinks the majority of people that are going to play this fell for this 2 extra weeks of sub money ruse to reserve a name and not be ready for the massive amount of new people trying to make characters on launch day/week.

So they'll open new servers and they'll all say low and everyone will be like, I don't wanna play on a dead realm.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I wonder if Blizz thinks the majority of people that are going to play this fell for this 2 extra weeks of sub money ruse to reserve a name and not be ready for the massive amount of new people trying to make characters on launch day/week.

So they'll open new servers and they'll all say low and everyone will be like, I don't wanna play on a dead realm.

Today I spent $8 on 3 hours of parking downtown.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Today I spent $8 on 3 hours of parking downtown.
I drove home from camping at the beach and apparently the electric company decided this would be a good day to replace a pole in my neighbors back yard and the warning was left in my mailbox on Saturday.

• 1Rustled

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should have named the servers after cool talent abilities to differentiate them from the other servers. Names like: Scattershot, Swiftmend, Repentance, Martyrdom, Stormstrike, Bloodthirst, Devastation, etc.

Brilliant idea, actually. Much more interesting.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still sad they gave Chromie to Russia. I've heard Hogger thrown around a bit. I think some of the iconic weapon names would be pretty awesome, Thunderfury, Anathema, Benediction, Perdition, Lobotomizer, Mindfang, Vis'kag, Bloodletter, Quel'Serrar, etc. There are plenty of decent ones.

Also an awesome idea to use iconic Items.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
World of Warcraft was/is so damn big that all the way up to the actual announcement of Classic I never thought we'd even get it. The logistics of these novelty servers and all of the related complications would be more than anyone was willing to tackle. Players like high populations but dislike queues. Low population servers are "dead" and people flee them. Server mergers are bad optics. Transfers are bad optics. A long list of low population Classic servers at three months or six months would be bad optics. Are they underestimating how many people are going to show up in the first few days? How do you get a count for people that don't play your current game, don't read your forums, didn't sign up early to reserve character names but are going to play again?

Honestly I can't wait to see how it all goes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sure hope the mass ass ton of cheating and botting doesn't put a damper on yall's parade