World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I also think some of us don't give a tenth of a shit to hit 60 like you do. Shocking how people have different goals. I'm sure you'll reply with some ZINGER of a post to get me. Gonna get me good I'm sure.
You dont get it man, this is a 15 year old game. Why go outside or enjoy the last days of summer when you can be grinding out strath or BRD.

Turns out my laptop is a piece of shit and will overheat playing WoW on warmer days. That along with the stupid queue is making my care pretty low .

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
W
We're trying to contribute to society in the form of jobs and social interactions. At a brisk 5 days played you'd have had to play an average of 4.5 hours a day every day to hit 60 on 1 character. You have two 60s.

Just trying to put your terrible life in context for all of us since you spoke up.
Was going to ask him exactly this. What's your played time, because I'm pretty damn sure it's not that healthy. Lol

My playtime isn't healthy either, and have levels all over the place, but it's stupid AF to think most people are anywhere near 60 yet. Seems the crowded level ball is the mid 40's now?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
lol. I can't believe this shit.

I can't stand that ASMR shit. I'd have more respect to her if she was a camgirl finger blasting herself while fishing in game or something.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I can't stand that ASMR shit. I'd have more respect to her if she was a camgirl finger blasting herself while fishing in game or something.

Yeah I am not sure what it is with this generation. I guess they jerk off to chicks whispering it's weird.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah it's not nearly as popular as you think. It's about as niche as fem dom.

Crone

ASMR is fucking amazing. Who's fault is it you can't get those tingles? Fuck yea.

Although to be clear I watch the ASMR people on YouTube that have been doing it for years, long before the stupid whores made it popular the last couple years.

• 1Dislike

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
ASMR is fucking amazing. Who's fault is it you can't get those tingles? Fuck yea.

Although to be clear I watch the ASMR people on YouTube that have been doing it for years, long before the stupid whores made it popular the last couple years.

So you're an ASMR hipster?

• 1Solidarity

Crone

So you're an ASMR hipster?
I watch ASMR on Youtube, yes. I also live in the Pacific Northwest, but I don't own a beanie, or hoodie, and I fucking hate Portland. Am I still a hipster? :(

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I watch ASMR on Youtube, yes. I also live in the Pacific Northwest, but I don't own a beanie, or hoodie, and I fucking hate Portland. Am I still a hipster? :(

Not to belabor the point but you just made a whole post about how you like something weird but not the new mainstream ones, the cool old school ones that you probably haven't heard of...

so..

Yea kinda you are

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to belabor the point but you just made a whole post about how you like something weird but not the new mainstream ones, the cool old school ones that you probably haven't heard of...

so..

Yea kinda you are

He's right, Crone. And it's a fucking stupid fad. GTFO my lawn.

Anyway, wanted to play tonight. 3,200 person queue and over 90 minutes. Oh well :confused:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don't go looking for ASMR shit, but I'm not gonna complain when I get that feeling from watching some Bob Ross. Making videos specifically for it is just weird, though, and that kid ASMR crap is just pedo shit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder if I can make money doing sex asmr by just making a video and sticking a hot dog in and out of a jar of peanut butter for 10 minutes.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wonder if I can make money doing sex asmr by just making a video and sticking a hot dog in and out of a jar of peanut butter for 10 minutes.

Probably with the number of retards on the planet. Hell I bet some cocksuckers you subscribe to a pateron for that. Truly the Internet has ruined the world.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

so..

Yea kinda you are
Dang it! I thought for sure I could avoid it if I didn't wear a beanie. Guess I should embrace it now fully.

More on topic though... Checked my play times, and just hit 5 days played on my 37 Mage, and like 3 days payed on my 33 Warrior. Let alone the few hours on my Hunter and Priest. Not being very efficient, but trying to push the Mage more to be more help to the guild.

• 1Like

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
question for warlocks that have done the orb of dar'orahil, warlock specific quest, does anyone have clear instructions? the last time i did it on a private server and used wowhead but the answers were all over the place and appearently if you do it in the wrong order something messes up, anyone got a site with clear instructions? cant remember off the top of my head whats the correct way

lvl 35 offhand Orb of Dar'Orahil - Item - Classic wow database

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're trying to contribute to society in the form of jobs and social interactions. At a brisk 5 days played you'd have had to play an average of 4.5 hours a day every day to hit 60 on 1 character. You have two 60s.

Just trying to put your terrible life in context for all of us since you spoke up.

How the fuck am I supposed to feel about this?

OAnHHi8.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
It's all those mage AE groups carrying bads. That being said, I love playing a mage.
Guess Im guilty as well as I played a mage and aoe grouped. But like how simple is it to either stay the fuck out of the way or just use frost nova when mobs are walking around
Like Ive play plenty of MMOs including WoW since 2005 so Ive had my fair share of people not good at the game but it wouldn't be as common and youd just understand they probably dont play as much.
But people in WoW classic like ffs. It 80% of the time Im in a group I feel like the people cant read