World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cleaves are not AoEs and 'Spell Cleave' isn't a thing. It does take 3x as much time and 3x as much space to type, so it's got that going for it I guess.

I look forward to watching befuddled people die to actual cleaves in Naxx.

Guess you've never seen 5x shaman chain lightning! It puts the wow in WoW.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
While leveling every Shaman I grouped with mashed shock on cooldown with lots of totems and eventually Stormstrikes. They all hemorrhaged mana.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
While leveling every Shaman I grouped with mashed shock on cooldown with lots of totems and eventually Stormstrikes. They all hemorrhaged mana.
Playing Shaman well is way less than fun than playing it like a goon

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ehhh, I dunno about all that, the reason you go out of mana in a dungeon while leveling is you dont get to drink to full between pulls. I managed to DPS just fine compared to everyone else but I was also mashing drink every single second combat dropped so I'd go through 120 water in no time flat.

It's doable but super fucking annoying, might as well just play a real dps class.

• 1Solidarity

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Ehhh, I dunno about all that, the reason you go out of mana in a dungeon while leveling is you dont get to drink to full between pulls. I managed to DPS just fine compared to everyone else but I was also mashing drink every single second combat dropped so I'd go through 120 water in no time flat.

It's doable but super fucking annoying, might as well just play a real dps class.
If mages did this, I wouldn't hate grouping with them.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Playing off-spec will feel a little better when some battlegrounds are available. Burst has always been good in PvP and Shaman gots the burst.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is there a raider.io / wowprogress style site for Classic to show guild progression on a realm by realm basis? I finally hit 60 and am trying to find a guild but apparently I am on the wrong faction for the server I chose. Wanna look for a guild but also look at the free transfer realms to see if the horde pop is better there.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Is there a raider.io / wowprogress style site for Classic to show guild progression on a realm by realm basis? I finally hit 60 and am trying to find a guild but apparently I am on the wrong faction for the server I chose. Wanna look for a guild but also look at the free transfer realms to see if the horde pop is better there.

Warcraft Logs shows progression up to the first 10 or so.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

No. - There is no API for classic to pull from. The closest you will get is Warcraft logs which is entirely ranked on who the first to record and upload logs is, and even then you have to try and search by server because that is not an option.