World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've helped like 4 people buy epic mounts so far... maybe not realizing how much I'm sperging

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I would if it wasn't tied to my BFA account honestly. I'm betting my character is worth at least like 200-300$

Considering getting a 2nd acc to play a sham lmao (and recruit a friend cuck in BFA)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The new recruit a friend is not worth it at all. It's "Litrally" the worst ever.

xzi

Mouthbreather
well, what the fuck else am I supposed to do with BFA gold?

unless blizzard teams up with mcdonalds and lets me buy mcnuggies for 50k then I'm just sitting on gold doing nothing

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
well, what the fuck else am I supposed to do with BFA gold?

unless blizzard teams up with mcdonalds and lets me buy mcnuggies for 50k then I'm just sitting on gold doing nothing
Man, at least go with the Wendys spicy chicken nuggets. Always picking the wrong faction!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
A weird thing I've felt while healing in classic is how unsatisfying it is because you don't see heal numbers over peoples heads in the 3d world. It just makes DPS that much more enticing just cause my brain sees big number and thinks "good"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
A weird thing I've felt while healing in classic is how unsatisfying it is because you don't see heal numbers over peoples heads in the 3d world. It just makes DPS that much more enticing just cause my brain sees big number and thinks "good"

Chain Heal's visual component contributes heavily to it being maybe my favorite button across all of Classic.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Chain Heal's visual component contributes heavily to it being maybe my favorite button across all of Classic.
Yeah it's so much more satisfying, lol. Seemingly it makes zero difference but it just feels so much better.

something something no changes reeeeeeee

• 1Like

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider

Is this not a feature of MSBT?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've looked into the issue myself in September and I've come to the conclusion that it is impossible to have the heals show over the people you've healed the way damage is shown there.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
3tshaw8fjju31.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I misclicked while mouse looking and ran off the zepplin to UC and lost my Rallying and Rend buffs monday night :(

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've looked into the issue myself in September and I've come to the conclusion that it is impossible to have the heals show over the people you've healed the way damage is shown there.

There's MSBT, I use it to show heals I'm doing. You can place it anywhere you want on your screen, it won't show up your healed targets but it's a start.