World of Warcraft: Classic

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
If you want to pvp in AV just go to where the other faction is and start fighting them, it's not hard. Or sit mid and kill rezzers trying to get back to the front line.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I always defend. Some games I can't do much because I get no help. But more and more horde are defending and it's super fun when AVs end up in a brawl. People whine and cry about it but then end up with tons of honor anyway. Last game for me was 8374 honor (after diminishing returns) in 42 minutes. Alliance cunts had so many healers that game but we murdered them anyway. Was my longest game so far; usually my 'turtle' games end in 15-30 minutes anyway.

Amazes me how people want to ruin their game experience by losing every AV in 6 minutes instead of playing for enjoyment and getting not that much less rep/honor while having fun. It's always the biggest idiots spamming chat to tell people to go after NPCs.

Why people bother ranking up when raid content is so easy and PUGed I don't even know. Rep comes so fast just enjoy the fucking map

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm inspecting the warriors during warmup to see who is worth healing, at least from gear perspective, and very rarely do they actually have epic weapons other than Vendorstrike . Lots of blues, lots of BoE epics, hardly any OEBs, never seen a spinal reaper yet.

You may think MC is easy, but for a lot of players it isn't.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My server has our World Boss Coalition guilds simultaneously queuing solo and jumping into either one of the 1-2 AV's that most of the queue gets. We then rush the end and win in 5mins.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
My server has our World Boss Coalition guilds simultaneously queuing solo and jumping into either one of the 1-2 AV's that most of the queue gets. We then rush the end and win in 5mins.

giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 8 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
This shit works for me for now, I can queue on both my accounts and ride the rep train for now. I admit it is pretty boring though, and since I dont have an epic mount most of the time I fall behind and get owned by the npc archers or some shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
R10 Helm + Shoulders are better than anything else ingame for warlocks so that’s why I’m pushing for rank now. R14 weapon is marginally better than Nef’s staff but that staff will be highly contested and doesn’t drop often. Too early to tell how hard it’s going to be to get r14 on my server though.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
This false flag reporting players for being AFK in AV is getting fucking gay. How have they not fixed this yet? AFAIK this has been an issue in retail as well.

#indiecompany

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah it’s pretty dumb. Our guild will 40 man time the queue together then have people queue for the majority number flagging people as afk until the others get in. Then it’s a 6ish min rush win.

They seriously need to nerf the AV honour gain so that people actually pvp and play WSG.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This false flag reporting players for being AFK in AV is getting fucking gay. How have they not fixed this yet? AFAIK this has been an issue in retail as well.

#indiecompany
Staysafe is using this to grief his same faction honor competition.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
sounds extremely reportable and bannable if true
Yep. Hopefully he does get banned but I imagine it will be hard to prove unless blizz just sees that he wasn't afk and goes from there.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, he streams. Bunch of people just got banned for 9 days for win-trading in the open world because someone linked a video to blizzard CS on twitter. If he's actually doing that I'd be highly surprised if they didn't take action against it cause that's some stupid shit.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
According to reddit, abusing the AFK reporting to grief is an actionable offense. If enough people put in tickets about someone doing it, a GM will have a word with them.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Oh, so Blizzard gives a fuck about 'win trading' but PUGs losing AVs on purpose in 5 minutes is just fine with them which is practically the same thing only without needing to communicate with anybody and instead is just a toxic meta that arose to abuse egregiously bad loopholes in game design. Calling Blizzard 'indie' is not an insult because indie companies would actually display the slightest concern over their marquee PvP feature being broken and listen to+communicate with their users and indie games are where all the innovation comes from regardless. Indie games are made out of love by their creators while WoW is something the current devs later got on board with after most of the original devs left so the new guys are there for a paycheck and it shows.

Blizzard will put in tremendous effort to create a polished client but allow somebody to hit rank 14 without killing a single player. It boggles the mind. PvP incentives+rewards are as broken and broken can be.

When I emailed them a year ago about Preform I suggested that they add random delays to queue times and cap the number of people from the same server to enter a BG instance (when queuing solo) to make synchronized queuing less feasible. I didn't have much hopes considering what I've seen from them the last 15 years, but I had to try. I really didn't want to see a rerun of BGs being completely ruined by premades stomping PUGs every game. The irony is not lost on me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Honestly I don't think there's anything they should do at all to change the honor system just because the mouthbreathers min/max now instead of just the high level spergs like it was 15 years ago.

If you want something rational go play rated battlegrounds in retail. It's all premades vs premades and people that gain high warlord in BFA are vastly better players than almost anybody that achieves it in classic. (obviously there are good players that will get it)

But nobody plays it.