World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Raided MC yesterday for the first time, as after a couple month hiatus I finally hit 60. Did it with FoH. Was a damn good time, and was fun to be back in a social raid setting. Really looking forward to more raids, even after BWL comes out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
/script CompleteQuest()
/script GetQuestReward()

this script is useful for completing those retarded mass turn in quests like Dark Iron Residue or WInterfall Anal Beads

click the mob, then spam this three times. First line selects the quest, 2nd completes it, third confirms the reward.

So you just click, hotkey hotkey hotkey over and over without having to move the mouse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
/script CompleteQuest()
/script GetQuestReward()

this script is useful for completing those retarded mass turn in quests like Dark Iron Residue or WInterfall Anal Beads

click the mob, then spam this three times. First line selects the quest, 2nd completes it, third confirms the reward.

So you just click, hotkey hotkey hotkey over and over without having to move the mouse.

Just download the "Turn In" addon

unknown.png

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather solve this stuff with internal macros than yet another addon that will slow down the UI and disable features.

• 1Salty

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Leatrix plus will auto accept and turn in quests as well and it has a ton of other useful features, none of which slow down the UI or disable features.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Dear Fellow Christians,

Do you want to hang out and game with Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule BoozeCube BoozeCube Sebudai Sebudai ? What about witness as Szeth Szeth does 1.1k on Garr?

If so, the Fires of Heaven guild on H-Whitemane is recruiting!~

We specifically need a few shamans and a good rogue. Shamans being good is entirely optional, just ask Shiftyx Shiftyx or Daezuel Daezuel .

The simulation within a simulation awaits you, friends.

Jasker

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
oh I thought you guys were just trollin me earlier when I logged on

but then I have to play wow

• 1Rimshot

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess you can get banned for using a vpn!? unless hes lying about something.

• 1WTF

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I've never had an issue w VPN's and have only used one a handful of times.

Still, what a super weird/horrible way to communicate a suspension to a paying customer. Geeze.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe it was AutoHotKey then? Its hard to think of a program that would get you a 6 month ban that wasn't used for cheating.