World of Warcraft: Classic

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So their "fix" that they had to test for three days was just to offer free transfers to these three excellent realms:

pBueppb.jpg

8DkC9CW.jpg

dz1I3i2.jpg

I figured they'd do something lazy like turning layering on again but this is so much better. brb transferring to Thalnos (no one is taking the transfers)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Canceled my account. If they drop queues to zero in a week and refund me a month I might resubscribe. 6+ hour queues and you're still allowing transfers to Whitemane.

Blizzard is a dogshit company run by morons. What's it like to work there for them now? Just the fucking dregs, D list talent that nobody else wants.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So their "fix" that they had to test for three days was just to offer free transfers to these three excellent realms:

pBueppb.jpg

8DkC9CW.jpg

dz1I3i2.jpg

I figured they'd do something lazy like turning layering on again but this is so much better. brb transferring to Thalnos (no one is taking the transfers)

Half the problem is that they broke the census addon so those player numbers are now only based on people that run a log and upload it to warcraftlogs. As a result, there's a huge error margin on the publicly available numbers that everyone's basing their decision on, making some realms seem more dead than they are. People start moving, especially the hardcore raiders that actually upload logs, pop seems even lower, exodus accelerates. Blizzard really shot themselves in the foot on this one.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How did Furor become such a worthless faggot. Could you imagine if SoE pulled this shit, that mother fucker would of taken a shotgun to their HQ now this loser piece of shit has become everything he used to hate.

TURN OFF THE TRANSFERS INTO FULL REALMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's step one, start there. I'll give you that one for free. If you need any other common sense fucking solutions I will charge you faggots at Blizzard a measly $399 an hour to fix your fucking garbage game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
HEY HOW ABOUT TRANSFERRING TO ANATHEMA? MAYBE ARCANITE REAPER?

No, I don't. I didn't at launch or during the weeks after launch and I don't want to transfer there now. This is less fix than insult.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Only Blizzard can fuck up easy money like WoW classic.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
How did Furor become such a worthless faggot. Could you imagine if SoE pulled this shit, that mother fucker would of taken a shotgun to their HQ now this loser piece of shit has become everything he used to hate.

TURN OFF THE TRANSFERS INTO FULL REALMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's step one, start there. I'll give you that one for free. If you need any other common sense fucking solutions I will charge you faggots at Blizzard a measly $399 an hour to fix your fucking garbage game.

The trouble with anyone trying to pull a "14 days!" type ultimatum these days is that WoW has no real competition. Furor had WoW to threaten EQ/SOE with back in the day, what do we have now to threaten Blizzard with?

FoH: "You have 14 days or I'm taking my guild and everyone else I can to... ummm...... Black Desert!"
Blizz: "I can't hear you over the sound of all the money I'm printing from these paid transfers."

No it's going to take some other kind of pressure to affect any change to fix this. We should recruit some of the veterans from the EVE online corporate espionage shenanigans to go undercover at Blizzard...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The trouble with anyone trying to pull a "14 days!" type ultimatum these days is that WoW has no real competition. Furor had WoW to threaten EQ/SOE with back in the day, what do we have now to threaten Blizzard with?

FoH: "You have 14 days or I'm taking my guild and everyone else I can to... ummm...... Black Desert!"
Blizz: "I can't hear you over the sound of all the money I'm printing from these paid transfers."

No it's going to take some other kind of pressure to affect any change to fix this. We should recruit some of the veterans from the EVE online corporate espionage shenanigans to go undercover at Blizzard...
I liked my idea of collecting the $15 per month from unhappy players and delivering bags of shit to their offices. (just think of all the jobs we can supply to the area homeless too! we can probably even skip the bag!)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
What are the queues like for other servers?

Blizzard probably sees this shit as a temporary problem effecting a tiny portion of their player base. Worldwide pandemic, a crippled workforce, yeah I doubt that like 3 classic servers are super high on their priority right now.

• 2Rustled

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What are the queues like for other servers?

Blizzard probably sees this shit as a temporary problem effecting a tiny portion of their player base. Worldwide pandemic, a crippled workforce, yeah I doubt that like 3 classic servers are super high on their priority right now.
Yeah, so like 4k queues on 3 servers only 12k players, plus you know, the 30k other players on the servers baby sitting their fucking characters for 5+ hours to raid on time, no big deal. At least those 2-3k player servers are working!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

Money machine go brr.JPG

• 1Ding!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I know it takes programming resources but why don't they add some zone lines in places where it wouldn't matter, so they can split the world up into servers? Between contested/safe areas, for example. Could drastically increase player pop per server that way. So all the players group in Org/IF, who cares if those cities are laggy?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sheep don't unionize. Blizzard will continue fucking every sheep they can and the sheep pay them for the privilege.

Lightning Fast
I know it takes programming resources but why don't they add some zone lines in places where it wouldn't matter, so they can split the world up into servers? Between contested/safe areas, for example. Could drastically increase player pop per server that way. So all the players group in Org/IF, who cares if those cities are laggy?

That might require someone doing something! Blizzard is anti-doing things. ESPECIALLY helpful things.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah its not rocket science. press the switch that says "turn layers on" and be done with it.

• 1Like

Lightning Fast
yeah its not rocket science. press the switch that says "turn layers on" and be done with it.

I'm sorry fair paying customer, but after a thorough check of our server infrastructure control structure and after a lengthy beratingcommunications chain from our accounting department, we here at Blizzard's WoW Classic division are unable to help you at this time. Any further contact on this matter will be reported to any relevant authorities as a violation of online social distancing during this time of crisis.

FuckThank you,
ACTIVISION/Blizzard

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled