World of Warcraft: Classic

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
when we went to raid into blackrock mountain a couple of alliance were laying in ambush on the corridor between badlands and syrian gorge and then they sapper charged and wiped out all the world buffs.
I remember something similar happening on gorefiend was fun.

1615313827034.png

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
NA Reroll was pretty much a flop, server never went above Low pop and by Day 2 the hype seemed completely gone. EU Dragonfang one seems to have done much better, but they also beat NA to the punch and didn't launch it on a Tuesday at Noon EST. WHY CANT PRE-PATCH JUST HAPPEN NOW AND TBC RELEASES WHENEVER ITS READY

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah 2004 and 2005 was still pretty much CRT monitors for the most of us. Later I got my hands on a Sun Sparc system 20" CRT from leftover work shit I got for $150 which I think could handle up to 1280 x 1024 and I thought I was a baller. I still have that beast in the basement, lol. I tried to sell it in a garage sale one year for $50 in like 2010 and people were asking me WTF is that thing and what its for.

sparc.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
NA Reroll was pretty much a flop, server never went above Low pop and by Day 2 the hype seemed completely gone. EU Dragonfang one seems to have done much better, but they also beat NA to the punch and didn't launch it on a Tuesday at Noon EST. WHY CANT PRE-PATCH JUST HAPPEN NOW AND TBC RELEASES WHENEVER ITS READY
Can mark this one under "no fucking shit". Did you actually think a bunch of people were going to reroll on a shit ass failure server just to level this late in classic?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah 2004 and 2005 was still pretty much CRT monitors for the most of us. Later I got my hands on a Sun Sparc system 20" CRT from leftover work shit I got for $150 which I think could handle up to 1280 x 1024 and I thought I was a baller. I still have that beast in the basement, lol. I tried to sell it in a garage sale one year for $50 in like 2010 and people were asking me WTF is that thing and what its for.

View attachment 341138
I worked for a huge company that destroyed everything after it was replaced. 1-2 y/o computers sent to the crusher. The waste that company generated was shocking.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Can mark this one under "no fucking shit". Did you actually think a bunch of people were going to reroll on a shit ass failure server just to level this late in classic?
Bro I'm from EQ TLPs, we do this shit literally every year. Same amount of time but a brand new server it woulda worked, I seent it before. No contest on the shit ass failure server though, the guy running it really fucked it by picking Arcanite Reaper so this is like the 3rd failed reroll there I guess.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Horde re-roll worked on Incendius. They are all recently hitting 60, clearing ZG. Between 60-100 on during day scattered between level 20-60. About 200 at night. As alliance I paid one guy 100g to drop a Rend head Tuesday at 430.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
By the way speaking of classic and TBC overall we're in pretty much coasting mode until TBC comes out and typically clear a couple of Naxx/AQ40s a week with a main run and a GDKP alt run. We still have a roster of about 43ish people on most raid night but I don't really feel like recruiting with TBC right around the corner. If any of you shitwaffles who played on whitemane wanna come pick up some rotting t3.

• 2Worf

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
By the way speaking of classic and TBC overall we're in pretty much coasting mode until TBC comes out and typically clear a couple of Naxx/AQ40s a week with a main run and a GDKP alt run. We still have a roster of about 43ish people on most raid night but I don't really feel like recruiting with TBC right around the corner. If any of you shitwaffles who played on whitemane wanna come pick up some rotting t3.
How's inflation? Everyone have 100k by now?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How's inflation? Everyone have 100k by now?
Nowhere near that bad a lot of the gold inflation is overblown granted there are some people with that kind of money but usually because they are dual wielding credit cards. I think I asked recently and a majority of our guys had 10k or less. Some of the ones who run multiple GDKP runs have more but there isn't really any purpose to horde gold the biggest inflation will come from TBC being released anyways. 100k today will be worth 10k tomorrow.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have almost 20k across all my characters, purely from GDKP.
And I've bought a fair amount of T3, I am not just hoarding gold.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Nowhere near that bad a lot of the gold inflation is overblown granted there are some people with that kind of money but usually because they are dual wielding credit cards. I think I asked recently and a majority of our guys had 10k or less. Some of the ones who run multiple GDKP runs have more but there isn't really any purpose to horde gold the biggest inflation will come from TBC being released anyways. 100k today will be worth 10k tomorrow.
As if flying mounts weren't gay enough already, prepare your anus for the faggotry of everyone riding a 280% flyer the moment they hit 70.

• 1Like