World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dad guilds dont clear Naxx. They decide at the last minute they're going to try to become a Naxx guild, kill 2 bosses, and then their guild leader and tank splits for another guild and the guild falls apart.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dad guilds dont clear Naxx. They decide at the last minute they're going to try to become a Naxx guild, kill 2 bosses, and then their guild leader and tank splits for another guild and the guild falls apart.
1615644501620.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I will stream sunday's Maximum Effort speed run, currently World 11th with 58 minutes.

I can't promise an ab cam

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I will stream sunday's Maximum Effort speed run, currently World 11th with 58 minutes.

I can't promise an ab cam

But are you a Dad guild?

Uber's Dad guild is only 5 minutes behind you and that's far more impressive imo.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
But are you a Dad guild?

Uber's Dad guild is only 5 minutes behind you and that's far more impressive imo.

Fusion are a private server guild from Northdale.

They are not a dad guild in any actual sense of the world. Some of them may be parents, this does not make them a dad guild. Uber Uberest Uber Uberest seems to be conflating being a dad and clearing raids efficiently, to thus spend more time with the kids with being a dad guild.

It's like me saying "I have a kid, ergo my body is a dad bod". I'm 10% body fat and shredded, clearly I do not have a "dad bod" even though I am a dad and do have a body.

Also, we have an "IEA" rotation for our rogues - at least I assume that's what "this weeks IEA rogues" in the rogue channel means. Why do they need to rotate, because their individual DPS suffers but the raids DPS goes up.

28 IEA casts against 15 bosses, sounds fair? If the effect lasts 30 seconds? Maybe he can get more off next time, I don't know what the standard is

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Fusion are a private server guild from Northdale.

They are not a dad guild in any actual sense of the world. Some of them may be parents, this does not make them a dad guild. Uber Uberest Uber Uberest seems to be conflating being a dad and clearing raids efficiently, to thus spend more time with the kids with being a dad guild.

It's like me saying "I have a kid, ergo my body is a dad bod". I'm 10% body fat and shredded, clearly I do not have a "dad bod" even though I am a dad and do have a body.

Also, we have an "IEA" rotation for our rogues - at least I assume that's what "this weeks IEA rogues" in the rogue channel means. Why do they need to rotate, because their individual DPS suffers but the raids DPS goes up.

28 IEA casts against 15 bosses, sounds fair? If the effect lasts 30 seconds? Maybe he can get more off next time, I don't know what the standard is

I have no problem with the amount of IEA he cast. Only that he's down 70 sinister strikes and 100 slice and dices to do it compared to his fellow rogue.

He's down Evicerates as well, but that's understandable as that's the finisher you'll drop most often to cast IEA.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
...are you on Mankrik ? I was in a group with someone named TomBradyisGayAF. He said there was no regrets picking that name.
lol no, just making light of the fact that Uber is full troll mode and people are getting drawn into his trap.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

You neglect to mention that 5 minutes translates into 14 places lower.

It's like saying the dude that finished 5th was only 0.27 ms behind Usain Bolt.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You neglect to mention that 5 minutes translates into 14 places lower.

It's like saying the dude that finished 5th was only 0.27 ms behind Usain Bolt.

That's less time than the difference between you and the fastest 5 speed clears. You got a lot of ground to make up.

I occasionally watch Salad Bakers because I like watching Laty sperg out, but Alliance raids don't do much for me. Too many cheese things you can do with Paladins.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
WCB and Windfury, but paladins are cheese. This guy is an officer in a real guild. Doesn’t understand physical DPS mechanics and spends 3 hours in Naxx.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Imagine comparing yourself in CLASSIC WOW to Usain Bolt? Holy shit.
Classic WoW is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you aren't trying to clear as fast you can in order to spend as little time with your guild as possible then why are you even fucking playing faggot. You disgust me Szeth Szeth !!

• 2Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
WCB and Windfury, but paladins are cheese. This guy is an officer in a real guild. Doesn’t understand physical DPS mechanics and spends 3 hours in Naxx.

Yes, clearly the reason why 9 of the top 10 guilds for speed clears are Alliance is because of WCB and Windfury.

Wait...

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself?

• 1Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
All of the alliance speed clearing guilds get WCB. But pallies > shaman for clear times, that isn't even a question.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know ally get WCB right? If you are going to be a faggot sperg at least be right about things.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
As the top ranked rogue on this message board, I acquire WCB every week. You 3 hour zoomers could learn a lot from a dad like me

• 2Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want to play something different this TBC since I was a resto shaman last time.

I want to play Boomkin, elemental shaman, shadow priest, or warlock. Any input would be appreciated.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I want to play something different this TBC since I was a resto shaman last time.

I want to play Boomkin, elemental shaman, shadow priest, or warlock. Any input would be appreciated.

Can't go wrong with Warlock, they are the king of dps in TBC and most raids will be stacking as many as they can get.

The other 3 will have 1-2 slots per raid at most. If that. Far more difficult to find a raid spot.

• 1Like