World of Warcraft: Classic

Chris

Potato del Grande
If the first time you level is shit, I doubt I would make alts.
You only unlock everything by following the story and it's not shit, just not everyone's preference to have so many cutscenes.

Alts you don't level by the same story again, since it's on the same character. You do side quests/world quests/dungeons/raids.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got in right away on and reserved my name. Playing alliance on Barman Shanker. Animosity#1532 if anyone is gonna play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Can’t wait for Booze to start an all gnome/dwarf guild

Like I said if you guys are really interested I'll set something up but the goal will be to shitlord until we are banned. If that's what you guys wanna do I got $15 to spare for this shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Like I said if you guys are really interested I'll set something up but the goal will be to shitlord until we are banned. If that's what you guys wanna do I got $15 to spare for this shit.
I just want to play with the FoH gang. I really don't give a shit about anything else.

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dont use us as an excuse to come shitlord! We all know you want too. Barman Shanker alliance lets roll!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user