World of Warcraft: Classic

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nor sure if anyone mentioned but the S4 gears are in and discounted. 2h goes for like 19k honor. Bout a deep days work.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I just did battlegrounds from 61-69 for exp and it went quickly, I think it was like 13k exp for a wsg loss. and av was great, over 7k from each tower. I didn't do much/any questing or dungeons so I don't know how much slower BGs are. but it felt quick to me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
At 69 1/2 today, will hit 70 and most likely just do what everyone else is doing, grind brutal gear.

I'm so far ahead of the pack on the server it'll be another 2 weeks before the majority hits 70 which is pretty crazy considering how slow I was to actually level 50-70.

Lots of playtime for sure but prot war really slowed down in tbc, the lack of dungeons due to healers kind of ruined my plans of running dungeons to level.

The good thing was all the group elite quests were easily soloed.

I can't stress how nice it was to have flying halfway through hellfire peninsula.

Basically with the xp bonus you can hit 70 clearing hellfire zangarmarsh and terrokar, leaving all the other zones for gold quests.

ATM I'm sitting at 700+ gold from questing so you'll make around 1000 gold on the way to Max level, a lot more if grinding dungeons.

I can assume finishing the rest of the quests should easily pay for epic flying, the gold for cold weather flying however... Not sure where it's going to come from outside of grinding dungeons.

Also need 1k for dual spec which isn't exactly necessary just yet but it sure would be nice.

I'm thinking maybe just waiting for epic flying and getting the gold together for dual spec and cold weather flying and getting epic in wotlk.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At 69 1/2 today, will hit 70 and most likely just do what everyone else is doing, grind brutal gear.

I'm so far ahead of the pack on the server it'll be another 2 weeks before the majority hits 70 which is pretty crazy considering how slow I was to actually level 50-70.

Lots of playtime for sure but prot war really slowed down in tbc, the lack of dungeons due to healers kind of ruined my plans of running dungeons to level.

I can't stress how nice it was to have flying halfway through hellfire peninsula.

Basically with the xp bonus you can hit 70 clearing hellfire zangarmarsh and terrokar, leaving all the other zones for gold quests.

ATM I'm sitting at 700+ gold from questing so you'll make around 1000 gold on the way to Max level, a lot more if grinding dungeons.

I can assume finishing the rest of the quests should easily pay for epic flying, the gold for cold weather flying however... Not sure where it's going to come from outside of grinding dungeons.

Also need 1k for dual spec which isn't exactly necessary just yet but it sure would be nice.

I'm thinking maybe just waiting for epic flying and getting the gold together for dual spec and cold weather flying and getting epic in wotlk.
Pretty much my gameplan...a lot are grinding the brutal but i'm so far behind in gold i gotta grind a lot.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
30 day ban for playing AV lol. didnt 'afk' at all unless you count waiting for 2 towers to burn before engaging the boss. fucking blizz

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I thought about rolling a DK and tanking again, but figured I would do something different than memberberries and rolled a Druid. I plan on healing and having an offset for tanking for WOTLK - but I can log on right now and queue as a healer and get an insta invite into all kinds of shit that Im ill-equipped for. Healers must be in a hell of a bad spot, population wise, right now. I'll be fine if this continues into WOTLK lul. Too bad my willpower to do content is down around the 10%'tile lvl.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I thought about rolling a DK and tanking again, but figured I would do something different than memberberries and rolled a Druid. I plan on healing and having an offset for tanking for WOTLK - but I can log on right now and queue as a healer and get an insta invite into all kinds of shit that Im ill-equipped for. Healers must be in a hell of a bad spot, population wise, right now. I'll be fine if this continues into WOTLK lul. Too bad my willpower to do content is down around the 10%'tile lvl.

Tanking and healing, I would say even more healing has always been in demand in this game, always too many shitter dps and never enough quality heals/tanks to go around. So that's honestly nothing new at all.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tanking and healing, I would say even more healing has always been in demand in this game, always too many shitter dps and never enough quality heals/tanks to go around. So that's honestly nothing new at all.
Also why I’m not worried at all maining a blood dk. Guarantee I’ll find some medium-core guild that raided 3 nights in 2008 that can do it in 2 in 2022 and clear within week or two. Plus gdkp, etc.

But god did I forget how bad our snap aoe threat is.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Spent Saturday running around doing lowbie quests with a friend and his son as feral druid with a prot warrior and holy priest.

Was actually fun just playing the game again. Ready for some deadmines and stockades grinding.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Didn't play tbc and my vanilla guild moved to firemaw which is locked. I still have my 60 resto druid with random feral gear banked

Never played tbc at all, is it worth migrating to an alliance heavy server and leveling with that char or starting fresh somewhere? How long to hit 70 then 80?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't play tbc and my vanilla guild moved to firemaw which is locked. I still have my 60 resto druid with random feral gear banked

Never played tbc at all, is it worth migrating to an alliance heavy server and leveling with that char or starting fresh somewhere? How long to hit 70 then 80?

I hit 70 on fresh leveling as prot warrior in 3 days 16 hours (lots of afk so probably 3 days played).

The mega servers are unplayable and should remain so for quite a while. The real question is, do you want to deal with queues for months? Ultimately it's up to you.

As far as 70-80 I'm not sure, it varies on playtime, grinding or questing, pvp server or not. Realistically 1-2 weeks.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Guild on Maladath is coming along nicely, I'm almost 39 on the warrior, few days and I should be in outlands.

Majority of the players on the server are in the 20s and low 30s. I think tomorrow the servers should see a big spike from the first weekend and a 3 day weekend at that.

If you're on the fence, dip your toes in, the xp buff combined with one of the popular leveling add-ons make leveling a breeze. Waiting for that 50% bonus xp to go away before starting would be a huge mistake.

who can I DM? what's the name/your name? I got a warlock alliance side