World of Warcraft: Classic

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Basically, they're turning on War Mode for the extra rep/exp/whatever but don't actually want to PvP. It's the new "PvP happened on a PvP server" trolling that's guaranteed to bring Worfs.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
The game no longer has PvP servers if I recall correctly, you actually have battle mode and non battle mode, you literally have an on/off opt in switch.
That's how it is on Retail Rainbow.

Us Classic folk still hunt for our food.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
WoW:DragonCock has decimated my guild. It appears we’ve lost about 7 raiders. Sucks. We ran only a roster of about 28. Trials are slim pickins on Mankrik it appears.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
WoW:DragonCock has decimated my guild. It appears we’ve lost about 7 raiders. Sucks. We ran only a roster of about 28. Trials are slim pickins on Mankrik it appears.
We lost a few too which was expected. I suspect they’ll be back for ulduar but sucks for them if we get some decent recruits who didn’t want to taste the rainbow for a month.

Caeden

We lost a few too which was expected. I suspect they’ll be back for ulduar but sucks for them if we get some decent recruits who didn’t want to taste the rainbow for a month.
Yep. I’m only annoyed at two who did so without warning. Whatever. We ran 5 trials in our clear last night.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
everyone knew DF was coming out and had ample time to recruit accordingly

• 1Faggotry

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Classic still has PVP/PVE servers, the issue is that a lot of people don't actually want to do world PVP but have convinced themselves that all the good players play on PVP servers, so that's where they have to go too so they can parse better. This is reasoning is self-destructive because it is most appealing to those who tend to look outside themselves as reasons they aren't the best, i.e. the players least likely to actually improve.

A generation of gamers has grown up that are entirely conditioned to do only what the guide on wowhead says so they can get the best parse. Pick this server, this class, this talent. Screw actually picking what works best for you.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

How many times can anyone really give a shit about clearing the clown version of naxx again though? I am sure many people will jump back and forth if Blizzard was smart enough to alternate patches between versions but that is giving them far to much credit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many times can anyone really give a shit about clearing the clown version of naxx again though? I am sure many people will jump back and forth if Blizzard was smart enough to alternate patches between versions but that is giving them far to much credit.
Im surprised you guys did classic as hard as you did. I feel like I put on a show for Cupcaek Cupcaek cause after the first run of Naxx - I could already tell my heart just wasnt there. Job skippin' like a bitch.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Joined a GDKP last night to get Turning Tide from KT but didnt get it

Bid 1: 10000g
Bid 2: 15000g
Bid 3: 25000g

Gold is $4 per 1000 now, yikes.

• 1Barf

Caeden

everyone knew DF was coming out and had ample time to recruit accordingly
Except when all 7 said they weren’t playing and the 5 that gave warning gave a week warning. Otherwise yes.

The hardest part of recruiting is old stuff is puggable. Ulduar will be the tale of the tape. I still expect it to be cleared fast. Super fast. This content hasn’t been relevant in 15 years and it’s far easier than anything current mechanically. Yogg and LK are the only thing close to a modern raid design.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Except when all 7 said they weren’t playing and the 5 that gave warning gave a week warning. Otherwise yes.

The hardest part of recruiting is old stuff is puggable. Ulduar will be the tale of the tape. I still expect it to be cleared fast. Super fast. This content hasn’t been relevant in 15 years and it’s far easier than anything current mechanically. Yogg and LK are the only thing close to a modern raid design.
Lk wasn’t even very hard in era especially with the 30% buff.

Caeden

Lk wasn’t even very hard in era especially with the 30% buff.
I think we managed at 20% I dunno. We were dragging some very friendly dead weight....I didn't think we did H. LK tbh, but my old GM dug up the killshots and we did....