Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
dont-talk-to-my-son-meme-far-dog_0.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
1. I don't complain about pugs because I haven't done any. Or only a few this expansion, and they were all pleasure able. I am almost always running with friends. Even ones that tell me to shut the fuck up.

2. I don't think Timmy McCasual is below me. I just feel his gear should be awarded appropriately. If he's being carried through m+ that's a different argument.

3. No one carries me. I only do m+ I can handle and have never failed one, except some failed timers. I don't know why you think I'm the type of dude that would even want to get carried with the amount of theory crafting I put into warrior.

4. Alkoren is my son

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don't mind Khane he has had some self inflated ego bullshit ever since he started getting carried by some guild. You notice the other Mythic players on the boards don't go out of their ways to be cunts.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
1. I don't complain about pugs because I haven't done any. Or only a few this expansion, and they were all pleasure able. I am almost always running with friends. Even ones that tell me to shut the fuck up.

2. I don't think Timmy McCasual is below me. I just feel his gear should be awarded appropriately. If he's being carried through m+ that's a different argument.

3. No one carries me. I only do m+ I can handle and have never failed one, except some failed timers. I don't know why you think I'm the type of dude that would even want to get carried with the amount of theory crafting I put into warrior.

4. Alkoren is my son

Dude, you have a family. You get to play like 8 hours a week. You ARE timmy mccasual. And why the hell aren't you joining carry groups? You know if you and everyone else in the guild did that and got their weekly +12 chest you guys would be way farther ahead than you are right now?

It's not communism. You have to actually play. Lots of groups charge for those runs so just join one of the pay runs if you hate "welfare epics" so much. That's capitalism at its finest.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude, you have a family. You get to play like 8 hours a week. You ARE timmy mccasual. And why the hell aren't you joining carry groups? You know if you and everyone else in the guild did that and got their weekly +12 chest you guys would be way farther ahead than you are right now?

It's not communism. You have to actually play. Lots of groups charge for those runs so just join one of the pay runs. That's capitalism at its finest.
I don't know what you think we are but we're a heroic casual guild. We only have one boss we haven't killed

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Khane you can pretend it doesn't exist but effort/reward ratio is so skewed in wrong direction it can only be communism. Eat shit though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know what you think we are but we're a heroic casual guild. We only have one boss we haven't killed

Right. Casual guild. So we agree? So why do you say silly shit like "Timmy McDickface" and "Timmy McCasual". Are you a self loather?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Timmy McDickface is the asshat that can't do fire mechanics or do more dps thabln the tanks. Nothing to do about casual and poopsock. Timmy McDickface can poopsock and still be bad.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dad. Dad, stop talking to Timmy. We talked about this with Mom, remember? Timmy is a McDickface. We don't talk to McDickfaces.
Alkorin it would be for the best if we didn't talk around these parts. We are too casual.

• 1Salty

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Be grateful I'm not guild leader, I would've changed the name to "Filthy Casuals" a long time ago.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Patch notes are wrong or something says one of the devs, some of the MM hunter changes are complete 180 from what feedback they've given.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Khane is just being Khane. He's the worst combination of personality quirks - the crusader and the contrarian. Just put him on ignore if you have a compulsory need to be right. Unless you are also that unholy combination of universally despised vices, you can't win.

Personally, I don't have him on ignore because I'm continually entertained by how easily he can stir the hornets nest.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude I just like arguing. I sit in a fucking cubicle all day reading about radar

Only faggots ignore people they argue with

Although I did ignore that fucking banana fag in ss

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users