World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah Khane is just being Khane. He's the worst combination of personality quirks - the crusader and the contrarian. Just put him on ignore if you have a compulsory need to be right. Unless you are also that unholy combination of universally despised vices, you can't win.

Personally, I don't have him on ignore because I'm continually entertained by how easily he can stir the hornets nest.

The only thing I'm a crusader for is anal.

And I'm definitely not a contrarian.

giphy.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's face the fucks.

1. Khane is a confirmed ginger

2. Plays wow 87 hours a week

3. Consultant software engineer

4. Self confessed pussy and butthole slayer

The facts do not align

It autocorrected facts to fucks and I'm leaving it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Let's face the fucks.

1. Khane is a confirmed ginger

2. Plays wow 87 hours a week

3. Consultant software engineer

4. Self confessed pussy and butthole slayer

The facts do not align

It autocorrected facts to fucks and I'm leaving it

I never said I was a pussy slayer. Butthole slayer status is confirmed though. I'm a pillar in the butt community.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
From sounds of it, this helps keep me away just farting with vanilla. Prot war from that guide seems over the top complicated with twitch reactions to just about every swing of your autoattack?? (Vs already focusing on mobs and the raid etc? I loved tanking thru half of lich king before I quit, but both dps and prot seem way different now)

Also hate the sound of plebs with fat loot as good or even near as good as leet poop sockers. And this applies to me who doesn't probably have time for 4 nights of 4-6 hour raids anymore.

Khane

Also hate the sound of plebs with fat loot as good or even near as good as leet poop sockers. And this applies to me who doesn't probably have time for 4 nights of 4-6 hour raids anymore.

This isn't a thing. The people who put more effort into the game and play at a higher level have much better gear.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Thread makes it sound like it.

I also always hated addition of death knights as a class was.... thematically wrong to me. Adding fucking panda's, furries, and then daemon hunters was just toppings gravy. Needing to grind dailies etc. Sounded like some old school pain in the ass keying processes or something? (I always hated messing with MC attunement etc)

Also please don't give me reasons to throw my life away again, too many real world responsibilities as is. :(

Got my wife to healbot kinda in vanilla emu and she was bugging about maybe playing live. (Hard to tell her the comp she has would need an upgrade and she certainly has a long way to go in the skills dept)

Khane

Thread makes it sound like it.

I also always hated addition of death knights as a class was.... thematically wrong to me. Adding fucking panda's, furries, and then daemon hunters was just toppings gravy. Needing to grind dailies etc. Sounded like some old school pain in the ass keying processes or something? (I always hated messing with MC attunement etc)

Also please don't give me reasons to throw my life away again, too many real world responsibilities as is. :(

Got my wife to healbot kinda in vanilla emu and she was bugging about maybe playing live. (Hard to tell her the comp she has would need an upgrade and she certainly has a long way to go in the skills dept)

You can get lucky and get an item to Titanforge to the maximum ilvl (895 currently) even on some of the easiest content in the game like an Heroic dungeon.

That's what people are complaining about and it's true, that can happen. But the odds are astronomical that an item with a base ilvl of 835 titanforges all the way to 895. And basically impossible to get a character fully geared in high ilvl stuff by running only LFR.

Base ilvl in LFR is 835 (i think?). Base ilvl in Mythic raids is 880. There is a huge gap in ilvl and you will get way more titanforged 895 drops in higher end content than you will in lower content.

Titanforging is a stupid system. Really stupid. It's so stupid that a community as divisive as FoH can even 100% agree on how stupid it is. But it's not the "welfare epic" system people are making it out to be.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
*throws fuel on the fire*

my poopsock hunter alt got an 890 chest piece from a WQ the other night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Most random nerf of 7.1.5, on holy paladins - Holy Shock now damages for 280% of spell power (was 350%).

Can't have those shockadins wrecking DPS meters TOO hard!!! Grumble.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasn't that skill in the rotation for the Healing Pallies pulling 600k+ on bosses in M+ speed runs?

Khane

Speaking of that. I didn't think it was possible for druid healers to pull Paladin/Disc Priest dps numbers but I was in a carry group with a resto druid with feral affinity last week who was hitting 400k+ with lust consistently.

He was wearing a faulty countermeasure and shock baton and had the auto attack ring from Melandrus but was still able to heal fine. Still not quite sure how he was able to hit those numbers but it was pretty impressive.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Isn't it a trade off though? Like they can't simultaneously heal and DPS so if the group is taking damage they have to cease the damaging abilities and at least use a healing CD? I enjoy M+ well enough, but I don't really follow the leet strats for them.

I ran a few 4s and 5s with guild mates this week where we had 4 DPS and a tank and just used Fighter Chow for passive healing.

Khane

Isn't it a trade off though? Like they can't simultaneously heal and DPS so if the group is taking damage they have to cease the damaging abilities and at least use a healing CD? I enjoy M+ well enough, but I don't really follow the leet strats for them.

I ran a few 4s and 5s with guild mates this week where we had 4 DPS and a tank and just used Fighter Chow for passive healing.

Definitely a trade-off. I was just surprised a druid was even able to get that high at all in resto spec. Though a druid can still heal fairly well because they are mostly HOT based.

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
I banked 28 caches for 7.1.5 and got Kil'jaeden's. People kept telling me that loot was generated when the cache is, but (1) I could never find a blue post confirming, (2) I found examples of separate coding for separate chest types in WoW's past, (3) we don't even know if a legendary is a loot generation as opposed to a loot upgrade, and (4) I have zero faith in them being thorough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user