World of Warcraft: Current Year

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Make it so you can't get the same piece twice until you get them all, and up the drop rate to 35% non-seal and 100% with seal, and I am down with it.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure it's because they want to put all of their little RNG magics into the looting process (just like everything else) and they couldn't come up with a good way to do it with ML.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure it has to be with metrics they have gathered on player retention.

World of Warcraft players retention method:

- release an expansion
- gives the player, tools to consume it (character boost for free and other stuff)
- wait for players to subscribe
- wait for people to forget about their subscription

Rise and repeat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
DbxK2hmUQAAekED

Not a bad macro to have.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nice, everyone I've ever played with has already had that macro for this entire expansion including people in the guild

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nice, everyone I've ever played with has already had that macro for this entire expansion including people in the guild
I have never asked a person for loot that dropped for them via personal loot. If Jesus wanted me to have a higher ilvl then I would have it.

• 1Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i always would pm people in the finding dungeon for their loot rofl. did same in ESO. like why waste my time trying to get it myself if they dont want it =P

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I have never asked a person for loot that dropped for them via personal loot. If Jesus wanted me to have a higher ilvl then I would have it.
Bizarrely I did the same thing for this whole expansion. Just don't care enough to bother folks unless they put it up for roll in Instance chat or something.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I did the loot beg shit in every LFR I ran on fresh max chars. Easiest way to quickly bump ilvl without being carried in above-LFR level raids. Also did it on my main with the other people of the same class for certain drops (like tier).

• 1Solidarity

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I did the loot beg shit in every LFR I ran on fresh max chars. Easiest way to quickly bump ilvl without being carried in above-LFR level raids. Also did it on my main with the other people of the same class for certain drops (like tier).
Dude do you play a Horde shaman? There was this one guy in LFR asking for loot on every boss kill.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I saw the Q&A on MMO champ and yeah Ion as always come across like an asshole. I am sure I am just a jaded asshole but goddamn every time they change the game more and more away from an MMORPG to some sort of solo queue Xbox lobby piece of shit the less I am interested.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Its looking less and less likely that im going to return to hardcore raiding in this xpac, maybe i'll just be a M+ hero instead of getting back into Mythic raiding.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Dude do you play a Horde shaman? There was this one guy in LFR asking for loot on every boss kill.

I don't think I've ever run an LFR in Legion without people asking for gear.

I always sent tells to the people.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LFR is where you practice being an uncaring dick to the rest of the population.

• 1Solidarity

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Remove the inability to hand loot to someone else based on ilvl and none of this would be an issue. Allow anyone who receives loot in an instance group to give it to anyone else in that instance group for the 2 hour duration.
Unnecessary excess drama.

Macdagger looted A Big Fat Necklace
"Hey Mac, the officers think this should go to the MT healer"
"LOL, going to equip now, it's mine"
Macdagger was kicked from the raid
Macdagger was removed from the guild

• 1Worf

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Seems like every LFR kill I got a drop from in the last few weeks has someone begging for it. I just stopped looting altogether and let the loot get mailed to me after each run.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users