World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Retards with bottom DPS that wouldn't get loot if it was on masterloot anyways so not sure why everyone is so concerned.

Although I do think removing player choice that has been there for 15 years is a real questionable game design tactic.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Make mythic flex and let us raid mythic cross server! We have these new "communities" and won't have control over how loot is handled so what is the point of being in a guild anymore anyway?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
That I actually have to agree with, especially with the master loot change. If loot is in your hands then there's absolutely no reason there should be restrictions on x-realm anymore. I'd keep it 20 though, it's the only thing in the entire game that they balance lmao

Khane

That "balance" only matters to the very top end guilds. It doesn't matter really at all to the rest of us. They can balance mythic as flex just fine for the progression path of the majority of the player base.

Wasn't SoO mythic flex?

xzi

Mouthbreather
No, there has never been mythic flex.

I'd love 10 man mythic to be a thing though because fuck carrying anymore really.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Its looking less and less likely that im going to return to hardcore raiding in this xpac, maybe i'll just be a M+ hero instead of getting back into Mythic raiding.

Come to the FOH side. We used to have delicious noodles, but now all we have is sauce.

xzi

Mouthbreather
foh raiding is dead lmao godspeed to our new glorious leader, you better step up Moon

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man there are some salty dudes here about loot.

I'm not salty about loot, in fact I'm about the least lootwhorish of anyone I know. I'm salty about gutting a 14 year old system because people complained about bad guilds

unknown-6.png

Khane

Don't people already use personal loot on sold runs because it generates more loot drops than ML in full raids? If you're 11/11M and selling Heroic runs you're gonna be able to trade all the PL drops anyway...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's still those fags out there holding out, because they swear ML nets you more drops on average than Personal, I bet.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The only advantage to ML this expansion was tier, because you don't get the token when you personal loot it, you get the item. That's it. No more tier upcoming, so...

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
We sold either ML or PL runs, ML being the more expensive option of course. People mainly bought PL runs and when it was tier bosses we went ML to get the tokens and hoped it was a token rolled for whatever the buyer's class was.