World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The biggest thing that surprises me about Asmongold is that he is not monster fat. Dude has all of the top neckbeard qualities. Lives in parents attic, eats nothing but ho-hos, twinkies, and fast food, room looks like an episode of A&E Horders, plays wow 6-8 hours a day at least.

You have to give it to the guy though he is entertaining, and he makes fat stacks of cash doing that shit. I don't know what he pulls in money wise but I would imagine he is making at least 200k a year with the number of followers he seems to have. If not more.
Adderall will do that. Also the only way I can imagine someone having the focus to do that much bullshit and not blow their fucking brains out.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Think I might pop on next week or so and do hunter mage tower and get him prepped for BFA...

Does the arti weap boost mean I can do mage tower at like ilvl 915? I think that's what I left him at

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The BM appearance can be trivialized with the legendary legs that heal you while standing still. The second phase of that might be tough at 915 without those or prydaz.

The MM Appearance is definitely doable at 915 with some good macro setup.

No idea about survival.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The biggest thing that surprises me about Asmongold is that he is not monster fat. Dude has all of the top neckbeard qualities. Lives in parents attic, eats nothing but ho-hos, twinkies, and fast food, room looks like an episode of A&E Horders, plays wow 6-8 hours a day at least.

You have to give it to the guy though he is entertaining, and he makes fat stacks of cash doing that shit. I don't know what he pulls in money wise but I would imagine he is making at least 200k a year with the number of followers he seems to have. If not more.
I have to say he came a long way from the days of streaming D3. Just to give you an idea how much he makes monthly he said two weeks ago he's over 7k subscribers and that's not including donations. He really interacts with his audience from his transmog, mount off contests and viewer raids. Granted he lives filthy and has bad dental hygiene habits I still watch him regularly. Maybe cause his play habits is similar to mines in WoW.

Khane

Asmongold does a lot of stuff with and for his viewership and obviously tries to make his stream interactive and fun for his subs. Whether you like him or not at least he has personality, however immature it may be, and he actually tries to make his stream interesting.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Since I'm too lazy to look it up, but you know when you had to pick between the two elves at the beginning of Legion, whatever happened from that? I probably totally missed it, or was it just some random thing that was ultimately of no consequence?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Since I'm too lazy to look it up, but you know when you had to pick between the two elves at the beginning of Legion, whatever happened from that? I probably totally missed it, or was it just some random thing that was ultimately of no consequence?
That was for the Demon Hunter starting scenario and the only consequence was which of those two elves you got as a follower.

• 1Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
The BM appearance can be trivialized with the legendary legs that heal you while standing still. The second phase of that might be tough at 915 without those or prydaz.

No idea about survival.
I just did mm and survival this weekend and they’re definitely doable. I had the healing pants and the 2nd arcane shot while moving legos for mm and the chest for survival. I was 922 and about 62 in my weapon so it should be pretty easy for you. Lol only advice for survival is make sure you turn taunt off during p2 other wise he’ll just sit there hitting your pet and the ground shit keeps spreading and you can’t hit him.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff

No idea about survival.

Nice I've got all those legos

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I just did the Feral one using my balance legos and trinkets, just to see what it was like. Uhhh... she had 80m HP and went down in like 25 seconds.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I feel like Blizzard really fucked themselves by setting the August 13th. I think this is the first expansion that has ever had a solid release date so far ahead of development. I didn't get into the BfA beta so I don't know first had exactly how complete the game is, but I hear that it is still far off from being final. If that's the case that is certainly a far cry from the old Blizzard of polish the shit and it will be released when it's done, and not before.

So those of you guys who have been playing the beta how finished does the game feel? The biggest gripes I am hearing it that some of the classes and specs feel like complete dogshit.

How is the new raiding content and dungeons? What classes specs feel the most polished and ready to go?

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So since there is a big buff to the artifact shit and it's last chance to get the mage tower shit done what do you guys think is the best to focus on? I have completed Warrior, Mage, and Death Knight. But I have DH, Hunter, Priest, Paladin, Lock, and Druid at 110. I really doubt I am going to complete all of them for every spec but if I was to prioritize some what will give me my best bang for my buck so to speak? I am thinking the Druid since it's the biggest appearance change. I could level up Rogue, Monk, and Shaman and try and gear them but I don't know if I really care to bother at this point.

Also please correct me if I am wrong but Blizzard stated that only the challenge mode and the 15 M+ appearances are being removed? Everything else can still be obtained whenever! Also with the new BfA tmog once I unlock the appearances does that mean if I make another let's say Warrior on a different server I have those challenge mode appearances?

Khane

They reversed their decision to remove availability of the 15 keystone appearance. Only the mage tower appearance is going away.

Rime

<Donor>
Almost any class can do the Mage Tower now if you have 910 gear and almost any two legos with the AP boost. Supposedly, we will get another one next week. On the PTR, forever ago, the AP would go up and down each week. Not sure if that is still the plan or if it is up, up, and away.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Well according to the blue post made yesterday:

• Completing the quest grants Artifact Level 126 which puts you at 75 Concordance.
  • This just simply upon completion moves everyone to Concordance 75 and then next week another bump, and then another.

So who knows what the bump will be next week and the week after but it's only going to get easier.

I'd focus on getting druid done since you get unique skins from it.

Khane

Guardian and Feral are also stupidly easy, even before the artifact unlock. You can go balance affinity as Guardian and stand outside the void zone entirely during P1 and leave every heal/disorient orb up for P2 and P2 was never really that hard anyway. Feral can just Brutal Slash to victory.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I found destro and ret to be easy. If you’ve done Kruul before, I think any additional tank is easier through familiarity, but Blood seemed way easy to me. Less than an hour and I walked out done.

If you have Prydaz + ap boost, these are cakewalks.

I don’t have a max Druid but Ursoc is hot. So are prot warrior and paladins. Flails!!!

I have found the healing one to be annoying, but I only did it on holy Paladin and still just never could get my head in the game other than a perfect attempt. I haven’t healed since TBC.

Burns

So since there is a big buff to the artifact shit and it's last chance to get the mage tower shit done what do you guys think is the best to focus on? I have completed Warrior, Mage, and Death Knight. But I have DH, Hunter, Priest, Paladin, Lock, and Druid at 110. I really doubt I am going to complete all of them for every spec but if I was to prioritize some what will give me my best bang for my buck so to speak? I am thinking the Druid since it's the biggest appearance change. I could level up Rogue, Monk, and Shaman and try and gear them but I don't know if I really care to bother at this point.

On the corresponding ones I have done (all ilevels ~930),

I had the most trouble with Guardian, even while using the chest lego (which is purportedly the best one for the challenge). Prot pally was the second most difficult. I was able to complete the Blood DK challenge on the 4th or 5th serious attempt, which made the hours spent on the other two, that much more frustrating.

On the flip side, any of the Agatha (Feral, Outlaw, UH DK, Fury, Fire, Ele) challenges should be a cakewalk when the command center is up, since you get the buff.

The Warlock ones were all fairly easy, with the proper strat.
Destro: Feltotem's Fall
Affliction: Sumdain has a post here, with tips on the fight, from a few months ago, and this on wowhead Thwarting the Twins
Demo: Sygrin - DPS challenge with hardly a burst DPS check, gg. With demonskin and lifesteal to top off, you can survive multiple mess ups on mechanics.

Ret Pally was easy, since its also Sygrin. Didn't do holy.

Havok DH is easier than Frost DK, imo. I hear Vengeance is second easiest tank, but I think it's ugly, so never tried.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So another though I had was should I got ahead and dump a million or two gold into WoW Tokens? Right now they are just above 200k but I am assuming they will go up a bit in BfA. Legion was a pretty good expansion for me gold wise. While I don't have 5-6 accounts raking in the Mission Hall gold like Khane, Kaige, or Exile I still did pretty well overall. I probably made about 20-30million over this expansion. I was able to buy most all of T3 from the RMAH, the Spider mount, bought pretty much all of our raiders the WoW store fairy dragon for Christmas, bought the expansions on two accounts, bought a couple of copies of Destiny 2, payed for all my wow time on the accounts up until sometime in 2019.

I would say I made a big chunk at the start of the expansion through the AH, crafting Blacksmithing shit, a huge amount from the bracer needed for the retarded dipshit forge thing they added. Also sniping epics and relisting them for sometimes huge profits. I guess I should check out what will be the highly desired shit at the start of BfA. Someone said they aren't gating crafting like they did in Legion which might be a disappointment as far as gold making goes.

Also I think this will be one of the first expac launches I won't be able to go balls out due to work schedule. I am sure I can put in a few hours a night but no crazy marathon poopsocker style play. What are you guys going to main in BfA? I have mained Prot War since Vanilla out of stubbornness even though Blizzard has butt fucked them as hard as possible every patch since I guess we are still punished for being the only real tank in Vanilla. I think I might just bite the bullet and switch to maining Blood or something since Blizzard has had a fucking massive throbbing boner for them ever since they were added.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Token prices generally only increase in cost over time. Not sure if they will dump as much gold into the economy through the mission table as they did in Legion though.