World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

People hated the Kirin Tor ones? I loved those. Took no effort and no time to do them. Better than “lul kill 20 Murlocs”.

Bubble was easy. The game gave you a swim buffer, so you could cross small gaps easily.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Under personal loot, you average about 1 piece of loot per dungeon. Sometimes it'll be 0, sometimes it'll be 2, most of the time it's 1.
Ok gotcha. The next mythic I tanked dropped a 355 ring and a 350 waist for me. I guess I can't complain.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmmm...but I actually like doing the expeditions themselves. Its rather fun and pretty relaxing overall. I'm not sure I want them over as fast as possible, as it is I feel a bit 'meh' after I've maxed out the number for the main reward each week as it seems not as worth it to do them.

Its a good thing Warfronts give 7th Legion / Honorbound faction seeing as I'm almost certainly going to be Exalted prior to the damn things opening.
I'm not much in to repeating content anymore then I have to now but in a decent group they are easily the best way to farm azerite.

That said I don't have time each week to complete all my emissaries and islands and craft and run dungeons. I haven't stepped foot in a mythic 0 yet. Not because I don't want to but because there is so much shit to do.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, play the game however you want to play it. After I unlocked siege, I just started doing the Emissary quests and CoA rep. Emissary alone will take me to Pathfinder far before it actually matters in the game. As far as gear, raids open next week. If you've unlocked Siege, then you're likely very prepared for raiding or Mythic+.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There is certainly no reason to rush for anything this xpac that's for sure. Even with pretty casual play I have already completed most of what is available. Grinding out M+'s over and over for the next 2 years is a suckers game. I will run a few at the start then drop down to my 1 10+ a week or whatever and do a raid or two and play an alt.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When you get back to back 400+ rep CoA missions after you're already 8k into Revered. First one got the bonus, waiting on 2nd still.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Had a good string of titanforges today. 349 ilevel but I've still only seen 1 COA mission for 400+ rep. Looking forward to Mythic+ as that content is where I derive the most fun.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The only difference are the "upgrades" for those outposts, each of them is individual. Annoying as hell though, because those missions are 100 resources to unlock them and most do jack shit.

What are outposts you unlock?

And yeah my Druid is probably going to hit 120 without having ever stepped foot on BFA (haven't had time to play it properly yet, it just does my pet dailies and that's where I've gotten to 116 so far). Will I be able to get straight to world quests or do I have to unlock that shit on that character as well? 3 friendly factions and then those quests? Please god tell me I'll just have WQ's instantly pop up the moment I ding 120.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I heard the suspensions are only a week and their rep isn't being rolled back? So basically everyone that exploited was smart and made the right choice then? If this is true, wow, just wow. I'll make sure to join in on the next exploit.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
What are outposts you unlock?
Seen those flight points that appear when you cross the continent, but don't have a wing icon on the zone map? Those are outposts. When you unlock them, you can claim them and then you have a new flight point plus shit.

Please god tell me I'll just have WQ's instantly pop up the moment I ding 120.
Haven't done that, but in theory, if you unlock WQ with one character, all others of that faction get the WQ unlock quest in their capital as soon as they ding 120.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Did you make it yourself?

I use a suite that included Normal Stagger + Brewmaster Tools + another weak aura that tracks brew times. I can't find the link right now though, however this is what I used all of legion:

Wago

Yeah making them myself. I have a nice stagger one and one for roll counting. Just can't get the actual buff timer right. I do like that I have it playing a hiccups sound when it expires though. Haha.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
To unlock outposts go to your honorbound or 7 th legion vendor and buy the unlock papers once you use those you will have to do a minion mission. Once that completes you have to run out and click a flag to unlock the outpost.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah making them myself. I have a nice stagger one and one for roll counting. Just can't get the actual buff timer right. I do like that I have it playing a hiccups sound when it expires though. Haha.
I typically don't make my WA's, but is it hard to import someone elses and steal whatever it's doing?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Anyone know a way to keep a corpse targeted after looting it, so you don't need to retarget it when using a quest item on it etc...? I remember it being a thing during Legion but seems to have gone away

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are mages rare this expansion? Guild has like 1 that’s being played as a main. Seems they all went to hunters. I though mages were always near the top, as one of the specs was always worthwhile.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Under personal loot, you average about 1 piece of loot per dungeon. Sometimes it'll be 0, sometimes it'll be 2, most of the time it's 1.

You’ll probably average 1-2 mythics a week where that happens. I busted out on Waycrest yesterday with its 5 bossss, but I also got two pieces to drop in several others already this week.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Are mages rare this expansion? Guild has like 1 that’s being played as a main. Seems they all went to hunters. I though mages were always near the top, as one of the specs was always worthwhile.
Am I the only one playing mage? All three specs are in a really good place right now. And as far as being rare, I don't really think so. I run into other mages all the time.