World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The loss of Strike of the Windlord was a pretty big hit for me, I abused the hell out of it. lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think that's just their new design philosophy. All 3 warlock specs revolve around one huge 3 minute CD as well.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Another noob question, just hit 80 today and headed to Pandaria, but was reading about different features of the last few expansions and was wondering does anyone bother with Garrison in WoD? Not sure what parts of expansions I should be spending time with or just keep grinding quests/dungeons to get 110 and not bother with old content.

There have been so many changes it can be hard to find info because everything is out dated.
Battle pet daily quest is nice in Garrison

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yea on single target fights that let you use karma on CD you will parse reasonably high. But the class rotation is AIDS and it feels like your not doing anything with your buttons. It feels similar to enhance shaman which people have also bitched about since all your damage is frontloaded into 1 ability and the rest don't really matter.

The only thing I really hate is the dead time. You can reasonably get everything on CD and be starved for energy to even tiger Palm.

I figured this was just me being bad though. I dislike having to spend such time understanding fights to maximize touch of karma bombs even if it is kind of rewarding to see it payoff.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
dude or dudette deserves a cold drink
kzohx7y2e1l11.png

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This Azerite system just seems derp, id rather have annoying sets over this shiz.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
How are frost mages this expansion for m+? I want to have a ranged dps for m+ when I don't feel like tanking them. It's either a hunter or mage. I know mages AoE's are pretty strong and it's damn useful to have a class with some form of AoE slow like pally consecrate and DK DnD. Plus having a ranged DPS is always better.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The azerite traits are way, way more interesting than sets are. The Azerite Power system is dumb as shit though.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
It would be nice if they just truly replaced tier and switched based on spec. This carrying around 5 chest pieces thing is retarded

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
How are frost mages this expansion for m+? I want to have a ranged dps for m+ when I don't feel like tanking them. It's either a hunter or mage. I know mages AoE's are pretty strong and it's damn useful to have a class with some form of AoE slow like pally consecrate and DK DnD. Plus having a ranged DPS is always better.

They are bonkers AoE damage. And super easy to do tons of AoE damage if there are a lot of mobs to allow blizzard to keep refreshing frozen orb.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
They are bonkers AoE damage. And super easy to do tons of AoE damage if there are a lot of mobs to allow blizzard to keep refreshing frozen orb.
Think I'll level one. Between their insane AoE, lust, cc and spellsteal plus being a ranged class I think they would be perfect for m+.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Like, it's first week and all and the funk'll probably pass later, but raiding just feels pointless when better gear comes from 5mans, and there's no set bonuses or anything to chase in the raid. Restricting the raid-gear-only azerite traits to be stuff for in-the-raid just makes it feel more like... "Why bother? I can just keep pushing keys and have more fun with a more concentrated group of friends."

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might as well just axe raids at this point. Do more M+ and maybe a 10 player M+ to let teams go ham. Release 3 new dungeons every patch. Two 5 man one 10 man. I always loved 10 man raiding; I think the last of it was in MOP? It was super hard because it was super tuned. Even in today's Mythic standards you can get by by carrying a couple dweebs as long as the rest of the people perform at or above 50% mark. I remember seeing a Holy/Disc priest (can't remember now) solo heal Garrosh on 10 man and I was in awe.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
You can carry a couple people for like 4 bosses and after that you're going nowhere.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is azerite armor going to be limited to only 3 slots in the future?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think blizzard even knows the answer to that question.

Could definitely see the twist-gimmick for the midway point or final tier being "AND NOW AZERITE PANTS" so that all the highest "stat point allocation" pieces are involved in the Azerite shenanigans.