World of Warcraft: Current Year

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
World boss up in maldraxxus, someone in guild got a 207 ring. I crashed and rolled back.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Got a 207 ring, a legendary memory, some gold and 250 anima. Did maybe 350 damage to the boss because everyone was frozen from sheer lag.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Did they turn off layering for the world boss? wtf is this bullshit.
I have crashed twice trying to land in Maldraxis for the world boss so I have no idea, but getting upset at this point after waiting 9 hours to get on the game.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching the viewer raid Asmon is doing is always comical. Just from him getting upset so much. I guess it makes for great content.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
how long this boss going to be up? All week I hope?
Yea - its a weekly boss Epic Quest.

We could use a healer in our retail raid group- we have a pretty solid group it turns out. But the one pug healer we had was doing a 1/3 of the healing of our other 2 healers. If anyones interested, its PST around 7pm weekdays. Dont think anyone in the group has any intention to do more than Heroic AOTC for a heads up. Vitality got like a BoE and 4 other pieces of loot tonight, the lucky dog. >.>

Also, some of the fights are a bit intensive. Most popular Weak Aura import for Castle Nathria atm. With Co-Tank if you're tanking.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yea - its a weekly boss Epic Quest.

We could use a healer in our retail raid group- we have a pretty solid group it turns out. But the one pug healer we had was doing a 1/3 of the healing of our other 2 healers. If anyones interested, its PST around 7pm weekdays. Dont think anyone in the group has any intention to do more than Heroic AOTC for a heads up. Vitality got like a BoE and 4 other pieces of loot tonight, the lucky dog. >.>

Also, some of the fights are a bit intensive. Most popular Weak Aura import for Castle Nathria atm. With Co-Tank if you're tanking.
How far along did you guys go tonight? Did you clear on normal, and hop over the heroic?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Most common theory I hear about the Runecarver is that he is just the Primus from Maldraxxus.
i may have missed someone else pointing it out... but the images of the primus that we've seen has 3 fingers, the runecarver has 4. i don't know what that means, but other than that i think it makes a ton of sense of them to be the same person

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Friend told me it took his guild over 20 tries to kill Sludgefist on normal and he’s in a cutting edge mythic guild. So I’m guessing he’s the bottleneck on heroic.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
We could use a healer in our retail raid group- we have a pretty solid group it turns out. But the one pug healer we had was doing a 1/3 of the healing of our other 2 healers. If anyones interested, its PST around 7pm weekdays. Dont think anyone in the group has any intention to do more than Heroic AOTC for a heads up.
What healers do we already have? I have 3 at 60 (shaman druid and monk).

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My alliance guild, who is a mythic guild (though not bleeding edge by any means) were struggling mightily on the last 3 bosses on normal. Think they eventually switched to Heroic to knock out some of the easier first few bosses. Sounded like a cluster