World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Outside of Chris being an apologist, weren't servers suppose to come up at 11am PST? Now they've been moved to 2PM PST? or am I just confusing time zones?

They just announced last minute Mythic Castle Nathria tuning which is probably attributing to that. I don't even know why I know that considering I haven't had an active subscription since Dec 2019

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Before you run and grab your weekly vault item, there is a quest this week from Oribos / Adventure Journal to do 4 Mythic Dungeons and receive a random 216ilvl item. Do that first so you can pick a different slot from the vault if need be.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
What does she do when she's on the couch with her boyfriend?
Well they gotta pray like 9 times a day as an example to my wife's son so there's Islamic music drowing out WoW combat sounds most of the time.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
They have moved the restart twice today, First 2pm eastern, then 3pm eastern now 4 pm eastern.

Looks like they are back to being stupid with their patch/maintenance. As is they screwed something up and can't fix it. O

Or the big guilds doing the Mythic race need more time to be ready...

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
When they were doing actual maintenance on a given server blade this made more sense... how in the era of infinitely extensible cloud computing do they even have 'maintenance' ?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The actual maintenance would have been done hours ago. This is probably solely down to adjusting around the Mythic nonsense.

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Torghast is boring as fuck to me now. I hate running it. There isn't enough variety to it. The rewards which are basically none are terrible too.

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Torghast is boring as fuck to me now. I hate running it. There isn't enough variety to it. The rewards which are basically none are terrible too.
Yeah I loved it the first week. Then I realized there was no point. Then I did coldheart and it took 45minutes.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm putting no effort or time into Torghast simply because it's tied into doing The Maw, which instantly drains every ounce of enthusiasm from my body the moment I enter.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Torghast would have been enough to get me to buy SL and sub. But after watching the development cycle and seeing them gut it the same way they gut everything in their games to fit their shit tier gameplay loop I noped right out.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
stygia grind has to be added to torghast. not merging it will tank the end of the expac. nobody is trying to grind Maw for sockets.

id consider grinding stygia in torg, but wont be participating in any of that in Maw.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
There definitely needs to be some sort of partial reward or really just anything for doing Torg. Taking almost an hour in a ballbuster layer and failing the last boss is an absolutely horrible feeling. Coldheart is also absolute aids. I usually do full clears of everything in Torg, but after using up my deaths before floor 3 of layer 6 in Coldheart, had to just door past pretty much everything left and take a shot at the boss with what I had (which thankfully went well). Even skipping, it took way too damn long for me to ever want to do it regularly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Someone said it was in beta, but I imagined Torghast to be some kind of infinite tower that you kept your powers from floor to floor, ramping up until only most autistic could possibly progress further. Mix it up and add more shit to it each content patch, add just enough carrot to make it rewarding, and I would actually enjoy doing it regularly as a diversion when there isn't anything else going on. "Skilled" people get more of the rewards & faster, scrubby folks get less & slower, yet no one is completely left out.

If it wasn't such a featured part of this expansion, I'd almost expect them to drop it and forget it like the did with methhead army in Legion. That idea had potential too.

A month in, I don't find it as amusing as I'd originally thought it would be.

You have PvP and Raiding to make players feel like they getting kicked in the nuts all the time Blizzard, it's ok if the rest of your ingame systems are fun first.

• 1Like