World of Warcraft: Current Year

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Sorrows pugged like 200 attempts before getting heroic Imp down before anyone else. By the time the end of highmaul came around I don't think he had much patience remaining.
I way over did it with highmaul and foundry and burned out hard. I just kept getting pissed off over stupid shit. Needed a solid break. I was playing with mythic progression guilds through foundry and it was like a second job again.

I played HFC casually through normal and heroic and said no to mythic and just quit. No more mythic raiding for me. I'm happy with fun raids that aren't too serious.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Highmaul drama was the best, lets do it again come Legion :^)
Fuck no

I know it was not one single person's fault, but that explosion completely fucked the guild up. Like 20 people at once transferring and gquitting

If someone wants to lead mythic, then more power to them, but I am not doing that shit

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I way over did it with highmaul and foundry and burned out hard. I just kept getting pissed off over stupid shit. Needed a solid break. I was playing with mythic progression guilds through foundry and it was like a second job again.

I played HFC casually through normal and heroic and said no to mythic and just quit. No more mythic raiding for me. I'm happy with fun raids that aren't too serious.
There goes our carry boys. The minivan is running on fumes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Heroic at the moment at least feels like a decent enough challenge but still able to actually have fun and enjoy the raid imo. The only time I really rage at anything when it comes to raids are people that consistently fuck up mechanics and they aren't being kicked cause they're friends with somebody. Like, fuck you and your friend consider grinding normals until you understand what to do.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck no

I know it was not one single person's fault, but that explosion completely fucked the guild up. Like 20 people at once transferring and gquitting

If someone wants to lead mythic, then more power to them, but I am not doing that shit
I mean, if people are wanting to do Mythic and the roster implodes you can't expect those people to just be ok with going back to heroic. That group had been through that already. We pushed hard right from the start.

But I think you can put the blame on someone but I too won't call anyone out. Especially since i really enjoyed playing with the whole guild all in all. Even though I'm not sure it would have mattered. There were good players in that crew but we weren't very disciplined.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
no i understand that, I just don't want to repeat it. The guild almost completely died
I actually avoided transferring the first go around because I could tell there were some competing interests there. Looks like this time though everyone who is transferring/joining is doing so to jump aboard the minivan.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Granted I was only around for 3-4 months, but I think the real problem was exclusion most people felt from the Mythic Group. The Guild was and still is advertised as Casual, and thus it should be inclusive to all members. It kind of felt like the guys that had the time to raid Mythic were just poaching members of Rerolled. I would much rather raid once a week with the same 10-15 people and have a good time on Ventrilo.

Not trying to stir shit up, because I have no desire for guild drama. I am just simply saying I would like to have a place that we can all hang and "help" each other progress, not "use" each other to progress. Hope that makes sense.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Granted I was only around for 3-4 months, but I think the real problem was exclusion most people felt from the Mythic Group. The Guild was and still is advertised as Casual, and thus it should be inclusive to all members. It kind of felt like the guys that had the time to raid Mythic were just poaching members of Rerolled. I would much rather raid once a week with the same 10-15 people and have a good time on Ventrilo.

Not trying to stir shit up, because I have no desire for guild drama. I am just simply saying I would like to have a place that we can all hang and "help" each other progress, not "use" each other to progress. Hope that makes sense.
I agree with a lot of this, but it kind of went both ways too. There wasn't a ton of organization at the start of WOD. Just, hey everyone, join hyjal horde. We ended up with a mix of play styles. In that group ~15 or so people pushed really hard and we went through the absolute pain that was pugging heroic without a stable guild group. A lot of us just weren't interested in carrying people into that upper tier that weren't interested in putting that work in themselves.

Was that uncool of us? Maybe. But we just had different groups with different goals. And there were definitely a couple people that wanted to get into that upper core but didn't want to work for it.

Anyway, in the past and I agree with Alavaz that it seems as though everyone should be on the same page this time.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Casual != pushing. Period. Enjoy the slow natural growth with pals. Everyone will finish N eventually. If the group keeps a solid core of tanks and heals you can even expect to maybe even finish H before the next raid comes out. But you'll never get a casual group into M.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I didn't want to say anything... people complained about how much of a dickhead you were and especially they hated your accent and how you always talked about killing your son. Sorry man..
frown.png
Wtf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haha. He always said he had to put his son down and would go afk. Everyone thought jokingly that he meant he was killing his son again. You would know if you raided more than once with us you damn dirty shitlord

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The dailies have run their course and are basically making me stop playing again. Didn't make it through the full 1 month sub, just couldn't bring myself to log in and do mundane bullshit just to be able to fly in the new content.

I got the flu, couldn't play for like a week, and just said "fuck this". Dailies need to die.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The dailies have run their course and are basically making me stop playing again. Didn't make it through the full 1 month sub, just couldn't bring myself to log in and do mundane bullshit just to be able to fly in the new content.

I got the flu, couldn't play for like a week, and just said "fuck this". Dailies need to die.
Why do dailies then? Just do LFR, garrison, level alts, etc. You're at the end of an expansion cycle, so there's not a whole lot. Might as well roll horde hyjal. I don't touch dailies anymore unless absolute required.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Casual != pushing. Period. Enjoy the slow natural growth with pals. Everyone will finish N eventually. If the group keeps a solid core of tanks and heals you can even expect to maybe even finish H before the next raid comes out. But you'll never get a casual group into M.
Meh. I describe my raid as casual, we only do 2 nights, 6 hours total, and don't require valor farming. We are 11/13 M HFC.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

If you have a cache of gold you can just buy the rep medallions. They are 1000 to all wod factions. 1200 with rank 3 trading post. Just get to revered with the 3 you need, then you can just do the rest by buying the scrolls in garrison to get all the apexis quests and churn them out.