World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't matter much because all the legion recipes can be made at skill 1 as far as I have seen.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hate to tell you. Storm Earth and Fire is a bugged ability. Even with bracers Serenity outpaces SEF + legendary. Hard to nail down Serenity usage though. It takes a lot of preplanning your abilities. I am talking 30secs in advance and to really know your boss fights.

Really this 7.1.5 still addresses nothing for monks. At the very least they can fix their bugged shit. SEF is the WW's class defining ability for fucksakes.

Yea I know all that. It's just an alt that has never stepped foot in a non-LFR raid. I don't like Serenity playstyle anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Same. SEF feels fun and is part of what monks different. Fix SEF already. It's sad that an entire legendary is essentially a stat stick because taking another talent in lieu of SEF is better overall for your damage. Broken shit is broken.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Same. SEF feels fun and is part of what monks different. Fix SEF already. It's sad that an entire legendary is essentially a stat stick because taking another talent in lieu of SEF is better overall for your damage. Broken shit is broken.
How is SEF broken? Just curious. Not saying it's not.

As a M+ player mostly, SEF is balls amazing for that burst DPS when you get the FoF + SCK going! On paper, Monk seems like a tedious class with having to use a different ability all the time to keep up your Combos, however it's really not that bad and pretty fun actually.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Only maxes tradeskills if you are level 60 or something

oh and it doesnt level cooking. Just brought my Herbalism and Alchemy to 700.

I had to level up cooking manually and I was blocked because apparently the lvl 700 trainer is an item drop so I had to go to WOD a place I never set foot in and kill random shit mobs until i got it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
How is SEF broken? Just curious. Not saying it's not.

As a M+ player mostly, SEF is balls amazing for that burst DPS when you get the FoF + SCK going! On paper, Monk seems like a tedious class with having to use a different ability all the time to keep up your Combos, however it's really not that bad and pretty fun actually.

IIRC, haste and maybe mastery don't properly apply to clone attacks, the stacks of hit combo don't transfer on them (they have to build their own), and some other things...

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Correct secondary stats are not porting over. So if you used FoF for example and you go straight to another attack it clips the last part of the channel. Also they don't exactly respond well. You can try to focus them with the ability but sometimes it bugs and uses your second charge. Anyone that has seen a clone stand there and do nothing or hit empty air will recognize it. It's not a clone at all basically. Bliz acknowledges it but they have done very little to fix it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Kind of a big deal though since you can literally brute force your way through content if enough of your guild hard farms AP

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How many people do you think that affects compared whatever the fuck they're doing to secondary stats on the ptr currently?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quite a few tanks out there in this thread. Question for you in relation to playing alts.

When you play an alt, do you get mad that peeps don't know the way through a dungeon? Despite not playing a tank, I'm aware of at least most of the optimal ways through the M+ dungeons, and playing any alt that isn't the tank, and watching them herp/derp their way through it is really terrible.

Also, opinions on best M+ tank? Druids if pushing 12+ , any tank if below that? doesn't matter?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Quite a few tanks out there in this thread. Question for you in relation to playing alts.

When you play an alt, do you get mad that peeps don't know the way through a dungeon? Despite not playing a tank, I'm aware of at least most of the optimal ways through the M+ dungeons, and playing any alt that isn't the tank, and watching them herp/derp their way through it is really terrible.

Also, opinions on best M+ tank? Druids if pushing 12+ , any tank if below that? doesn't matter?
Eh I have no clue if I run dungeons optimally in terms of routes/pulls nor do I care. Play whatever class you want to play as a tank.