World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always wonder who these fucking knuckle dragging mouth breathers are that always worry about pvp but then you go on the forum and realize it's like everyone that plays

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I care inasmuch as there are WQs that give good AP rewards in PvP areas, but that's it. WoW PvP has always been some level of broken.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No shit sherlock. But after the patch, how much is it completely 100% broken? I have not logged in.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
The patch made the 35+ artifact traits work in pvp. They pretty quickly disabled them after seeing how many people shit themselves.

There may be more that I don't know about because I don't pvp but that seemed like the biggest issue.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The PvP whines I saw going through general/trade chat centered around people complaining that artifact traits after 34 (the +% gooder traits) were now active in PvP, so the people with the best gear and most time put into the game were all of a sudden kicking everyone's ass.

Seemed like standard PvP whining to me.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
"O noes, someone who plays the game more has more stuff, BURN IT DOWN"

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The patch made the 35+ artifact traits work in pvp. They pretty quickly disabled them after seeing how many people shit themselves.

There may be more that I don't know about because I don't pvp but that seemed like the biggest issue.

So that didn't go live? That's what I was getting at. I haven't logged in to check.

PvP needs to be normalized otherwise no one will play it. Pretty common sense stuff here. PvP should not be held to the same standard of the grind. As far as I am concerned, it should all be fairly balanced and folks are given cosmetic rewards with differing levels of rarity.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Speaking of cosmetic rewards, I have been fairly underwhelmed by the outfit options for this expansion. Most of the time when I get the "you have unlocked a new appearance" blurb I go to check it out immediately and can't even tell that something changed.

I'm rocking the cloth shoulders that have the floppy bookmark look to them, but that's about it in terms of updating the style.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Speaking of cosmetic rewards, I have been fairly underwhelmed by the outfit options for this expansion. Most of the time when I get the "you have unlocked a new appearance" blurb I go to check it out immediately and can't even tell that something changed.

I'm rocking the cloth shoulders that have the floppy bookmark look to them, but that's about it in terms of updating the style.

I got the transmog from Heroic Helya and the shaman version is so over designed and all over the place it's hilarious.

It has flames, gold glow, red glow, moving Runes, a dragon skull shoulder, MMA fighter hand wrap on one hand and a spiked gauntlet on the other.

It's like Warcraft meets Mad Max. Its so hideous I love it.

• 1Like

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
"O noes, someone who plays the game more has more stuff, BURN IT DOWN"

The whole point of the Legion changes was so you could step into pvp and be on a semi level playing field. It's kinda stupid to even have the +gooder talent work in pvp at all at any time imho.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any good kinda guides of the top of your heads for current content mechanics. Ie archaelogy and these other shit your doing? Last played in lich King so Garrison's etc is new.

Going to be lost just trying to see some of the previous expansions content leveling thru it. Do look forward to new dead mines.

I see racials changed a lot, need to take any of them seriously or just play whatever.

With this transmog stuff does that include old great and weapons? Ashkandi graphic would be priceless.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh, and affliction lock simple? Only playing because wife wants to. She's new to games so pretty long hill to climb skills wise and not sure if her continuing to play a priest is ideal. She wanted to play shadow even though so far she's been forced to just heal bot my vanilla emu warrior.