I'd like to think Alliance are like the Brits

main-qimg-f0d149c4cccc5e4c8d8d8c87e80bff5a-c

and Horde are MURICA

commando.gif

I feel triggered by this. To tumblr

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Uhh the horde where a blood crazed group of savages that invaded Azeroth and burned to the ground multiple kingdoms and almost wiped out the entire eastern kingdoms. They even blew up their own world in their hopes of conquest.

Of course the alliance is going to round them up and lock them away. Ain't no one going to give a shit about "But muh fel corruption!! we dindu nuffin wrong!" The fact the orcs produced people like guldan and nerzul with orcs dumb enough to drink their fel juice shows how worthless and dangerous the race is.

Even still plenty of humans where sympathetic. Tyrion threw away his life for an orc, Jaina gave ogrimmar a chance etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
Uhh the horde where a blood crazed group of savages that invaded Azeroth and burned to the ground multiple kingdoms and almost wiped out the entire eastern kingdoms. They even blew up their own world in their hopes of conquest.

Of course the alliance is going to round them up and lock them away. Ain't no one going to give a shit about "But muh fel corruption!! we dindu nuffin wrong!" The fact the orcs produced people like guldan and nerzul with orcs dumb enough to drink their fel juice shows how worthless and dangerous the race is.

Even still plenty of humans where sympathetic. Tyrion threw away his life for an orc, Jaina gave ogrimmar a chance etc.

Plus, people saying that shit haven't seen the Alliance lately. Alliance hasn't done any evil shit for age. Do they look like pussies? Yeah maybe, but the whole Sylvanas deal with "we must take Teldrassil to avoid Alliance WMD duuurr" is totally ridiculous and complete paranoia in the actual context of the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
After farming ICC for Invincible for years and finally getting it last week, wouldn't you know it, it drops again this week when I'm farming tokens for the last few transmogs I need from there.

It's like the game is trolling me.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Was doing Suramar on my new paly because I love this zone and ran the intro to Withered Army Training. What do you know, got the invitation for the fox mount in the reward chest.
Sounds like we're all mount lucky today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
How long does a 1-60 take? Thinking of using the 110 token to roll a rogue for BfA but would it be worth it to knock out 1-60 quick so I can get professions to 700?

I guess I don't get it.. oh well.
Neither do I which is why I'm laughing so hard. No idea why he said that lolll

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
How long does a 1-60 take? Thinking of using the 110 token to roll a rogue for BfA but would it be worth it to knock out 1-60 quick so I can get professions to 700?

Not that big a deal anymore really - Professions are now expansion-specific (1-300 Vanilla Alchemy, 1-75 Burning Crusade Alchemy, 1-100 Legion Alchemy, etc), so regardless everyone will be starting at skill level 1 for BFA. The only exceptions are First Aid, which was removed altogether, and Archaeology which is still 1-800 (950? in BFA). Beyond that, I seem to recall seeing a thread a few days ago whining because the boost no longer touches professions at all post-patch ("Waaah, false advertising!111").

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>

Wow. Forgetting your lore much? The two most villainous figures born of Azeroth were both human.

Medivh, born with "evil" inside him (hi, Sargeras, but why does it matter whose voice was in his ear if the Fel corruption doesn't matter?), opened the way from Draenor to Azeroth and brought the Horde. "Evil" is subjective here. Some would argue that Sargeras had a big picture view that no one on Azeroth had (and still might). Doesn't change the fact that Medivh did some world-changing shit.

Arthas, swayed by Kel'thuzad (who was also originally human, how about that), took up Frostmourne and became the Lich King, nearly wiping out his own people and starting a war that nearly ravaged the planet.

And let's not talk about the Scarlet Crusade. Or the werewolves (Arugal anyone?).

Both sides are full of villains, and both sides have heroes. Let's not get silly about this.

• 2Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Uh, was BFA delayed? I received an email from Amazon this morning stating that the shipping date was pushed to late September.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did you order a CE or something? That's the only reason I think it would be delayed

Switched to undead masterrace, not reflected in my Christmas postcard
BattleForAzeroth.jpg