World of Warcraft: Current Year

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This latest patch has really fucked their servers. I am constantly being DC'd and we've had raids totally respawn a few times.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
dc4wnoshmoo31.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they do some kind of lich king expansion and add necromancers as a new playable class I will play the shit out of this no matter how garbo it may be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't even know what a necromancer would be?

They'd just take uh dk and demonology from warlocks and give it to them sorta like they gave demonolgy from warlocks to demon hunters when they came out

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't even know what a necromancer would be?

They'd just take uh dk and demonology from warlocks and give it to them sorta like they gave demonolgy from warlocks to demon hunters when they came out

Disc is basically what I'd expect a necromancer heal spec to look like. A reskin and some new ability names and you're there.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't get everyone saying "WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST REZ SAURFANG WTF"

like.. the dude has been trying to fucking die for 10 years. Just let him have this one lol

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

like.. the dude has been trying to fucking die for 10 years. Just let him have this one lol

Rezzes in WoW work the same way they work in Dungeons and Dragons - gotta click accept.

edit - with the level squish also do a spec squish so everyone's just got two with maybe three for druid, then in later years you can start to portion out that vacant design space in the form of new classes. Let air out of the balloon, reinflate the balloon, repeat.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Saurfang was the only logical choice to lead the Horde. Granted he was like 80 years old but his character was well written and Blizz had to take him out. Honestly who else is left to lead? Thrall needs to grow a pair of balls, you have that BE leader that no one seems to remember his name and definitely not Gallywix. Only person left is Baine.....

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Saurfang was the only logical choice to lead the Horde. Granted he was like 80 years old but his character was well written and Blizz had to take him out. Honestly who else is left to lead? Thrall needs to grow a pair of balls, you have that BE leader that no one seems to remember his name and definitely not Gallywix. Only person left is Baine.....

The new Horde will be a democracy in which YOU, a Champion of the Horde, gets to cast votes to help determine the path forward!

GRIND DEMOCRACY POWER TO LEVEL UP YOUR MYSTICAL BALLOT

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Watch them make that new zoomer shaman lead the way, while he makes the Horde fortnite dance while selling micro transactions.

iu

iu

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
So glad that crying honor bby died but wow how fucking gay is it with the whole lets just let the king of stormwind walk into Org. Feel like that's gettin a lil played out just make them one team then and stop having them be enemies for 2 months. Also wish he died too because hes a pussy

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Its always weird that the world depicted in the cinematic is functionally different than the game we play, especially when it comes to healing or really most magical abilities beyond the most basic effect. It would be more interesting, in my opinion, to address head-on the very thin veil that separates life and death in Azeroth what with players continually coming back to life after brief forays in the spirit realm.

I also would feel super cheated at what is above as the 'end of the War Campaign' because it tells us nothing about anything yet creates a bunch more questions. Not the least of which deals with no one caring at all that the planet is literally dying.

Last edited:

Rime

<Donor>
They touched (VERY briefly) on player resurrection in one of the Illidan quests during Legion. Apparently, the Player Character has a soul similar to that of a Demon/Demon Hunter, in the fact that so long as they are on Azeroth, they will reform/return to life. It was like a two line thing and they never mentioned it again.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ji Firepaw for Warchief! You can't go full retard in the story if you never appear in the story.

• 1Like