Szeth
Trakanon Raider
It always amazes me the way the community here can't do this.Can we try not to shit up the thread that's about fun and detachment from the real life grind?
- 1

It always amazes me the way the community here can't do this.Can we try not to shit up the thread that's about fun and detachment from the real life grind?

No shit. BTW, where's your Horde guild man?It always amazes me the way the community here can't do this.
Top DPS ready to go.We’re in talks to potentially combine with another guild. Once there’s more concrete info I’ll let you guys know. Definitely will have a home on horde PvE
This is the hair I'd imagine a gay super Sayian getting.


It always amazes me the way the community here can't do this.

It's dead cause the game isn't released!I tried their discord and it was dead. Not sure what days they would raid either.