World of Warcraft: Forever

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
2,330
1,126
We’re in talks to potentially combine with another guild. Once there’s more concrete info I’ll let you guys know. Definitely will have a home on horde PvE
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,817
15,898
It always amazes me the way the community here can't do this.

You mean me :p Sorry I am still playing it. Controller rocks.

Speaking of which, I felt bad last night when I was solo questing on the couch and got invited for some quest, they got destroyed and I couldn't figure out how to target them to heal on the controller and they died. So I died, than rezzed at the Spirit healer, left the group, logged out in embarrassment and went to play Star Wars Zero Mission.

Good times.
 
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,517
3,730
Olympus and the streamer gold buying drama is the real MMO content. Vanilla was all about the drama.

1790801825593.png


 
  • 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,913
131,980
1790804516456.png


Vanilla/Classic Warriors who want to scale into lolhood are so salty about this.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,581
14,173
More rage is more rage. What I think still hurts them is Bloodthirst doing less base and having lower scaling at the same time.
 

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,409
1,731
View attachment 642365

Vanilla/Classic Warriors who want to scale into lolhood are so salty about this.
They had no choice really, rage infinitely scaled with gear in classic. Even without world buffs Warriors would eventually become kings of the damage meters. I was always top dps as a sword Rogue in MC & BWL. But after a few AQ40 clears the Warriors started to overtake me, and when Naxx hit... forget it.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,517
3,730
I know nothing about this chick other than she's dating Asmon and good for him on that if it makes him happy.

But did she ever play WoW before or is this just a grift to get Asmon fans to watch her.

No clue, Asmon said she plays Maplestory though so she at least has some MMO experience.